(WIP) multiple NNID on 3DS (PROJECT)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Februarysn0w, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Februarysn0w
    OP

Februarysn0w School Idol Festival

Oct 31, 2014
    Mino city Osaka
    Hi : )
    Recently I started to working this.

Here is a poc video for this. Still got error so I can not release this now.
    but, when I fixed error I will release the method. I donno how much time I need, to fix the error. sorry

any ideas, suggestions and solutions are welcome.

poc video (WIP)

Anonymous456, qlm2009 and tpax like this.
  2. HariGp

HariGp GBAtemp Regular

Jan 14, 2016
    India
    Nice! Looking forward to this :D Hope you fix the error soon :) *Watched*

3. tpax

tpax Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2014
    Gambia, The
    Looks promising, looking forward to see some progress.

4. JJTapia19

JJTapia19 I fight for my friends.

May 31, 2015
    Puerto Rico
    I don't think this would work because only one nnid can be linked on a specific 3ds at a time on Nintendo's servers side. That's why it asks you for internet connection when you're performing a system format, to unlink the nnid from that 3ds on the servers. I got the same result when I tried an emunand with a different nnid from what I had on sysnand but you can have the same nnid on sysnand and emunand since they're both linked to the same 3ds on the server side. :unsure:

5. Februarysn0w
    OP

Februarysn0w School Idol Festival

Oct 31, 2014
    Mino city Osaka
    yes, basicaly we can not link 2 nnid on each console. the question is how the server detecting our 3ds. right? they detecting our 3ds with console id and its stored on secure_info_A too. last few bytes are console id.

so I simply modified the console id and tried. if you do not change console id and tried this method you will get another error I think.

Last edited by Februarysn0w, Mar 20, 2016