Homebrew [WIP] Memchunkhax 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

That's a fine idea i suppose.
Now it's just a matter to test it; Has the memory to be mapped as linear or regular?
Once the "corrupted" memory has been mapped we can actually read and dump some kernel objects too i guess.

julian20

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Now it's just a matter to test it; Has the memory to be mapped as linear or regular?
Once the "corrupted" memory has been mapped we can actually read and dump some kernel objects too i guess.
Now when you say it, i am wondering too. In my test scripts i always used linear, but derrek don´t said which to use

Last edited by julian20,

julian20

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok, it didn´t make a difference. I prefer linear

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know that at the top of every thread there is a "watch thread" opton to receive notifications right? (if you comment in does auto click it) (if already watching is "unwatch thread nutton)
it never seems to work too well beleive me im watching a few threads that have NEVER notified me, even though people have been commenting.

Games&Stuff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screenshot_2015-12-28-19-47-08.jpeg

:0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @genistopitauniverfrocrami, What drugs is this dude on?