ROM Hack [WIP] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X(Continued)

kamesenin888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yes, I did.

For luma romfs redirect:
if text updated in update patch, you need to change the path in code.bin to redirect back to game.
the thing is that any of the files are updating that text, not even in the patch, its kinda strange that you change it but in the patch is still in japanese

Reactions: DarthDub

Insight2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have experimented in the past with the ultra clear requirements. No .mes I have changed for that took effect.it must be another file (type)

kamesenin888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ohhh, ive tried with every csv, with the mes and even tried with the hex, maybe if someone have an idea, I am in for it lol

Its probable in the filearc.bin files but I do not know how to handle them because in a hex editor shows not a lot of info

Last edited by kamesenin888,

estons

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ohhh, ive tried with every csv, with the mes and even tried with the hex, maybe if someone have an idea, I am in for it lol

Its probable in the filearc.bin files but I do not know how to handle them because in a hex editor shows not a lot of info
I work on a French version for my part because I am French, even if English does not bother me.By helping me the great job that the team has provided, but I would like to change the font because according to some text .mes, they come out of the screen or do not adapt and beug.
I also saw that it could have come from filearc.bin

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I work on a French version for my part because I am French, even if English does not bother me.By helping me the great job that the team has provided, but I would like to change the font because according to some text .mes, they come out of the screen or do not adapt and beug.
I also saw that it could have come from filearc.bin
yes. it is.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

font is in filearc.

filearc is just an archive container with multiple lz compression file. most of them are not useful for translation project. iirc, arc4 contains all cards images. include 2 sizes one larger used in card details, one bluring small used as card preview in team setup and card view list.

the text you mentioned is definitly not.... cuz I digged up all images and text from the game.

only filearc.bin needs to touch if you want to change font. otherwise, leave them alone.

Last edited by Sonansune,

kamesenin888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yes. it is.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

font is in filearc.

filearc is just an archive container with multiple lz compression file.

the text you mentioned is definitly not.... cuz I digged up all images and text from the game.

only filearc.bin needs to touch if you want to change font. otherwise, leave them alone.
Ok so the filearc does not have like xml or csv with text?

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I you managed this feat could you deliver us a tutorial please? Because I can not access filearc.bin....thk
there is no tutorial....
I wrote those simple script by myself. (no longer have them since my project is abandonned due to our multiple translators "disappeared".)

I can provide you guys helps with file(not covered by kuriimu translation suite) import/export, etc.

for filearc, I can simply give you a modified one with font you want. avoid issues.

estons

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
there is no tutorial....
I wrote those simple script by myself. (no longer have them since my project is abandonned due to our multiple translators "disappeared".)

I can provide you guys helps with file(not covered by kuriimu translation suite) import/export, etc.

for filearc, I can simply give you a modified one with font you want. avoid issues.
Ok thank

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is the font type in this ok?
btw, most good looking alphabatic font doesn't support hiragana and katakana, use new font without completely translate all text will lead to a blank as in image.
eric-png.115838

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster