Homebrew [WIP] ButtonSwap3DS - Remap buttons on your 3DS

Cube6gamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I accidenntaly downlaoded rehid without thinking I had to setup anything, and now, Not only can I not use the buttons I wanted to remap, But ButtonSwap doesn't work anymore. What do I do to fix this?

Last edited by Cube6gamer,

Skorpion96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is possible to swap guitar grip buttons with 3ds ones? because patching the guitar hero on tour game with cheat codes works only on normal ds I think. I tried patching with cheat codes guitar hero and running on 3ds and grip bypass work but controls don't.

Frowned

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello guys, can some make a L + B > R cia for me ? I've read the instructions but they are really confusing to me. So i would really appreciate if someone can build the configuration for me.

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, can some make a L + B > R cia for me ? I've read the instructions but they are really confusing to me. So i would really appreciate if someone can build the configuration for me.
Maybe try using rehid (usage instructions) instead, while I haven't used either myself judging by this being from 2017 I'm guessing rehid is better. I think it's pretty simple to use, just install the 3DSX and there's a website to generate configs.

Reactions: Frowned

Dabd96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Awesome work! I love the it, thanks for you hard work ^^. I was wondering if it will be possible to play pokemon ranger using the c stick I know it will be kinda odd but I was curious if the c stick somehow can replace the touch screen.

FireyShrimp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone still browsing this thread, you can use this site:
mikahjc (dot) github (dot) io/3dsRemapBuilder/config
to make remaps INCLUDING ZL, ZR, the C-stick, and the analog stick. It's pretty great :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol