Gaming Windows Video Capturer?

MissingNo._

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are some good video capturing programs that I can use to capture what goes on on my PC?
I've looked forever and most are outdated.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Camstudio.

1 - Install it and the CCCP.

2 - In camstudio, go to the video settings.

3 - Choose FFMPEG.

4 - In the new window, in the dropdown box in the upper-left, choose uncompressed.

Then it'll record about as fast as it can, but you'll need to recompress the video afterwards by running it through some converter.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Your also have http://taksi.sourceforge.net/

Screen capture is a fairly tricky thing courtesy of overlays (used largely for video and games) and that is where many programs fall over.

If you mean dial in an have a look at the screen then you want a VNC program (remote desktop is also a term but VNC will probably net you a better program). There are any number that have varying features (free, not free, need for a known IP, no need for a known IP, NAT traversal, OS agnostic or windows to windows only, need for you to open a port and so on and so on).

It is probably not so good for covert monitoring but teamviewer has a portable version.

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I used one called Camtasia Studio, that worked really well and had great quality. You'll need to look for a cracked version though, unless you want to pay for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!