Windows is trying to view my EmuNAND

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of you who don't know, an EmuNAND is a second partition on a 3DS's SD card that contains raw NAND data. However, when I insert my 3DS's SD card into my computer, it brings up the regular partition as H:, like it should, but also brings up the raw NAND partition as E:. The problem is, I don't know how to disable it trying to view this partition. It always prompts me to format it, but if I do that I'll lose my EmuNAND. In disk utility, there is no option on the partition to change it's drive letter/path, only to format it. Does anyone know how to hide a drive/partition that is formatted in an unknown way?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
For those of you who don't know, an EmuNAND is a second partition on a 3DS's SD card that contains raw NAND data. However, when I insert my 3DS's SD card into my computer, it brings up the regular partition as H:, like it should, but also brings up the raw NAND partition as E:. The problem is, I don't know how to disable it trying to view this partition. It always prompts me to format it, but if I do that I'll lose my EmuNAND. In disk utility, there is no option on the partition to change it's drive letter/path, only to format it. Does anyone know how to hide a drive/partition that is formatted in an unknown way?
By disk utility do you mean Disk Management? That's where you normally change it.
It should be doable with a registry edit though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.