Windows is trying to view my EmuNAND

Discussion in 'Computer Software and Operating Systems' started by SirNapkin1334, Feb 14, 2018.

1. SirNapkin1334
    OP

SirNapkin1334 Renound Aritst

Aug 20, 2017
    United States
    Crap Mountain
    For those of you who don't know, an EmuNAND is a second partition on a 3DS's SD card that contains raw NAND data. However, when I insert my 3DS's SD card into my computer, it brings up the regular partition as H:, like it should, but also brings up the raw NAND partition as E:. The problem is, I don't know how to disable it trying to view this partition. It always prompts me to format it, but if I do that I'll lose my EmuNAND. In disk utility, there is no option on the partition to change it's drive letter/path, only to format it. Does anyone know how to hide a drive/partition that is formatted in an unknown way?

2. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    By disk utility do you mean Disk Management? That's where you normally change it.
    It should be doable with a registry edit though.

3. SirNapkin1334
    OP

SirNapkin1334 Renound Aritst

Aug 20, 2017
    United States
    Crap Mountain
    What should I edit in the registry?
    Yeah, I meant Disk Management. Still haven't completely switched my mind from macOS.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice