darrin41

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ll try
Post automatically merged:

Okay try the delete button and delete all the parition and the format it and then see if it would install.
I deleted it

Attachments

• IMG_2519.jpeg
    IMG_2519.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11

darrin41

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let it install, anyway if you end up not liking windows 11, you have to get a Windows 10 image and then reinstall windows 10 like how you install windows 11.
😢

It just keeps restarting with that error

Windows 11 don’t like me

Attachments

• IMG_2520.jpeg
    IMG_2520.jpeg
    776.5 KB · Views: 16

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any other idess

If you can't get it to install correctly and boot with your current setup, then it probably it doesn't like it, normally you won't be able to install windows 11 due to secure boot and tpm 2.0 requirement, I guess the computer doesn't like the custom image you built with rufus. Probably have to go back to Windows 10.

• Haha
Reactions: RedColoredStars

fringle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
At least you seem to have an hp OEM recovery partition on your drive. It's unlikely that you were able to delete this partition attempting to install 11 since they are usually protected. So, if you don't have another computer to create the usb for Windows 10, press F11 on boot and it should allow you to restore from there. Not sure if it will be a Windows 10 restore but at least it should get you to the point that you can reinstall or upgrade back to 10.

darrin41

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least you seem to have an hp OEM recovery partition on your drive. It's unlikely that you were able to delete this partition attempting to install 11 since they are usually protected. So, if you don't have another computer to create the usb for Windows 10, press F11 on boot and it should allow you to restore from there. Not sure if it will be a Windows 10 restore but at least it should get you to the point that you can reinstall or upgrade back to 10.
It won’t let me do anything

Just keep going to blue screen

I’m try to boot from cd drive to reinstall windows 10 no dice

darrin41

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So thank all that helped just no cigar

It’s now almost done installing 10

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
correct me if I am wrong, however I do not remember starting the Linux vs. Windows debate, or claiming that Linux was better. I was merely agreeing with @Joom's comment. It appears like you may be pointing the wrong finger. Now like I said earlier, this thread is about installing Windows 11, not pointing fingers, and arguing. I am sorry for whatever I did that made you feel this way, if you have evidence for me starting the Windows vs. Linux debate, please share it.

You are correct. It was Joom. So why didn't you attempt to correct them in starting an off topic conversation? And why did you proceed to join in the conversation then point your finger at me? It could have been you Joom, or anyone else. It doesnt change the fact you pointed at the wrong person.

Just ignore him, he bicker with people over stupid stuffs, you ain't the only one he bicker with.

Oh, please. You've gone as far to edit your own posts to backtrack your incorrect information. Meanwhile, I've simply admit where I was wrong. If Win11 feels sluggish on your 6 cores 32gb ram laptop, you either have a garbage laptop or some serious user errors going on. Old i5 2500k here, 16GB ram and everything is as snappy as anything could ever be. I click something and it opens in a fraction of a second. Learn how to use a PC or don't buy garbage hardware.

That said. Done with this entire thing. Say what you'd like. I'll continue to try helping the OP as I was actually doing before a couple of you hypocritical jerkoffs started a different conversation.

@darrin41 Did you create the WIn11 install usb with Rufus using a custom iso, Tiny11 or something like that? Or an official iso from Microsoft? I ask becasue the error message you were getting could have been from bad or non existing drivers from a custom iso.

Last edited by RedColoredStars,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are correct. It was Joom. So why didn't you attempt to correct them in starting an off topic conversation? And why did you proceed to join in the conversation then point your finger at me? It could have been you Joom, or anyone else. It doesnt change the fact you pointed at the wrong person.

Oh, please. You've gone as far to edit your own posts to backtrack your incorrect information. Meanwhile, I've simply admit where I was wrong. If Win11 feels sluggish on your 6 cores 32gb ram laptop, you either have a garbage laptop or some serious user errors going on. Old i5 2500k here, 16GB ram and everything is as snappy as anything could ever be. I click something and it opens in a fraction of a second. Learn how to use a PC or don't buy garbage hardware.

That said. Done with this entire thing. Say what you'd like. I'll continue to try helping the OP as I was actually doing before a couple of you hypocritical jerkoffs started a different conversation.

@darrin41 Did you create the WIn11 install usb with Rufus using a custom iso, Tiny11 or something like that? Or an official iso from Microsoft? I ask becasue the error message you were getting could have been from bad or non existing drivers from a custom iso.

Well you don't notice the nag until you try windows 10 and windows 11 on the same computer. I was using windows 10 for a few years before upgrading to windows 11. I have a modern computer of CPU of i7-10750H and 32GB. And I am using a i9-10900k with 64GB of ram for work.

My point is atleast I got two different computers to be able to tell it does lag on Windows 11. You are lying that you don't feel lag on windows 11 compared to windows 10 since you have similar spec to OP. If he installed windows 11 he is going to feel much more lag than he was on Windows 10.

You know you got it wrong when you got two people stating windows 11 does lag.

Last edited by Hayato213,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y