ROM Hack Win2ds question

Pimpmynintendo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking about this program and snemulds and was wondering if it would be possible to have a remote desktop program that you could also use as a gamepad at the same time and play emulators like zsnes or snes9x.

Would this be practical?

strata8

Look! A pointless distraction!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can actually do it like that in Win2DS (DS2Win). Just enable the custom keys.
wink.gif

Pimpmynintendo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
strata8 said:
You can actually do it like that in Win2DS (DS2Win). Just enable the custom keys.
wink.gif

I tried but the way they have it set up is only certain keys from the keyboard could be used(not sure if there are enough different ones to use for it) and when you turn on gamepad mode the screen turns off.

strata8

Look! A pointless distraction!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pimpmynintendo said:
strata8 said:
wink.gif

I tried but the way they have it set up is only certain keys from the keyboard could be used(not sure if there are enough different ones to use for it) and when you turn on gamepad mode the screen turns off.

There should be an option that should let you configure the custom keys.

Pimpmynintendo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
strata8 said:
Pimpmynintendo said:
strata8 said:
wink.gif

There should be an option that should let you configure the custom keys.

But as I said before you can't do this with win2ds because when you enter Gamepad mode the screen turns off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-