WIN A MODDED 3DS, create a pokemon competition

pikpol

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There are a lot of great Fakemon already. So looking forward who wins it and who ends in the top 3 :D
And thanks @yusuo You organized a great competition!

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Finally, after some days of brainstorming, drawing and whatnot, here's my fakemon! Better late than never, I guess.
So, I initially planned to do just one, but then I never stopped and did an entire evolutionary line...
naPJQUa.png
Just for heads up, this fakemon is female only.

Litchild
Type - Normal
Ability - Innocence: Enemy Pokèmon attacks have more chance to miss.
Pokèdex: An infant Pokèmon, this Pokèmon has no understanding of good or evil. Always curious,
it will follow other Pokèmon that spark its curiosity and copy what they're doing.
Moveset: Pound, Disarming Voice, Sing, Minimize, Metronome, Rest, Mimic.

Pixiry
Evolves from Litchild at level 18 with high happiness.
Type - Normal/Fairy
Ability - Holy guard: This Pokèmon has lower chances to get afflicted with a status effect.
Pokèdex: A good hearted Pokèmon, it is always playful and happy. If it detects sadness, it will go
to that person or Pokèmon to cheer them up.
Moveset: Charm, Calm Mind, Echoed Voice, Return, Fairy Wind, Confusion, Encore, Bounce.

Diveavenly
Evolves from Pixiry at level 32
Type - Normal/Fairy
Ability - Holy guard: This Pokèmon has lower chances to get afflicted with a status effect.
Pokèdex: This Pokèmon is considered by most to be an angel incarnate. It help those in need
and it is said that it helps lost souls find their proper rest.
Moveset: Moonblast, Heal Bell, Future Sight, Fly, Moonlight, Psystrike, Perish Song, Sweet Kiss.

Velevil
Evolves from Litchild at level 18 with low happiness.
Type - Dark/Poison
Ability - Mean trick: If a move should afflict this Pokèmon with a status effect, there is a chance
that the enemy Pokèmon will be afflicted instead.
Pokèdex: This Pokèmon gains happiness by bringing pain to others. It can secrete poison from
the tail that it uses to attack like a flail.
Moveset: Astonish, Acid Spray, Bite, Revenge, Frustration, Poison Tail, Hex, Drain Punch.

Lustoxin
Evolves from Velevil at level 32
Type - Dark/Poison
Ability - Mean trick: If a move should afflict this Pokèmon with a status effect, there is a chance
Pokedèx: An alluring Pokèmon, it uses a poison that brainwash other Pokèmon to work for it.
If this Pokèmon gets attached to it's trainer, it will cling jealousy to it and attack anything that
it feels is a threat.
Moveset: Cross Poison, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Hammer Arm, Gunk Shot, Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Reversal.

The reason I think this Pokèmon is better than the others is because... I've put a lot of effort in making it?
I mean, shouldn't this be your job to judge what is the best Pokèmon? :lol:
I know the name aren't that good, I suck at creating names...

Last edited by DarkCoffe64,

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Finally, after some days of brainstorming, drawing and whatnot, here's my fakemon! Better late than never, I guess.
So, I initially planned to do just one, but then I never stopped and did an entire evolutionary line...
naPJQUa.png

Litchild
Type - Normal
Ability - Innocence: Enemy Pokèmon's attack have more chance to miss.
Pokèdex: An infant Pokèmon, this Pokèmon has no understanding of good or evil. Always curious,
it will follow other Pokèmon that spark its curiosity and copy what they're doing.

Pixiry
Type - Normal/Fairy
Pokèdex: A good hearted Pokèmon, it is always playful and happy. If it detects sadness, it will go
Moveset: Charm, Calm Mind, Echoed Voice, Return, Fairy Wind, Confusion, Encore, Bounce.

Diveavenly
Type - Normal/Fairy
Pokèdex: This Pokèmon is considered by most to be an angel incarnate. It help those in need
Moveset: Moonblast, Heal Bell, Future Sight, Fly, Moonlight, Psystrike, Perish Song, Sweet Kiss.

Velevil
Type - Dark/Poison
Pokèdex: This Pokèmon gains happiness by bringing pain to others. It can secrete poison from
the tail that uses like to attack like a flail.
Moveset: Astonish, Acid Spray, Bite, Revenge, Frustration, Poison Tail, Hex, Drain Punch.

Lustoxin
Type - Dark/Poison
Pokedèx: An alluring Pokèmon, it uses a poison that brainwash other Pokèmon to work for it.
If this Pokèmon gets attached to it's trainer, it will cling jealousy to it and attack anything that
it feels is a threat.
Moveset: Cross Poison, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Hammer Arm, Gunk Shot, Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Reversal.

The reason I think this Pokèmon is better than the others is because... I've put a lot of effort in making it?
Glad you made your entry before I start working on mine. Now I can just forget about that competition and spend time doing other things.
:D

JustAKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
naPJQUa.png

Litchild
Type - Normal
Ability - Innocence: Enemy Pokèmon's attack have more chance to miss.

Pixiry
Type - Normal/Fairy

Diveavenly
Type - Normal/Fairy

Velevil
Type - Dark/Poison
the tail that uses like to attack like a flail.

Lustoxin
Type - Dark/Poison
it feels is a threat.

I think we have our winner XD
Seriously, nice work ^-^

Last edited by JustAKirby,

Kartik

Trophies
XP
Country
India
PRESENTING before you:-Arus

FAKEDEX ENTRY:-

A myth tell that this fakemon is capable of unbricking any 3ds or 2ds.It unbricks the 3ds with the help of magical power which comes through the daimond in its head and hands.The myth also tell that it can also downgrade a 3ds or 2ds without bricking.
Type:-Fairy Psychic
FAKEDEX ENTRY 2:-

This fakemon has a real daimond embedded on it's head and the diamond gets bigger as the the fakemon grows

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOME MORE INFORMATION:-
The fakemon does not evolve.It's found on route 101 in ORAS after completing DELTA episode.
lXHO5Np.png

HP:- 95
Speed:-180
Attack:-90
Defense:- 100
Sp.Attack:-80
Sp.Defense:-85
These are the states of a level 100 Arus
Ability :-Innovative(thinks of innovative ideas to get out of troubles)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MOVES:-
Unbricker:- Power-80 Accuracy-100(if pokedex entry=1)
This move unbricks *ds and also disables moves like reflect and Light Screen.
Downgrader:- Power-0 Accuracy-100(if pokedex entry =1)
This move downgrade *ds and in battle,reduces enemy's attack stat
Fairy Storm:- Power-180 Accuracy-30
This move is the strongest known move of a fairy type fakemon.The opponent is attacked by a storm which contains magical power which causes paralysis,poisoning and burning at once.If this attack hits the opposing fakemon faints at once.
Psyshock:- Power:-80 Accuracy:-100
Inflicts damage based on the target's Defense.
Moveset(learned by level up):-
(1.signifies learnt on level 1)
Fairy type moves:-
1.Aromatic Mist
11.Unbricker
18.Charm
19.Downgrader
29.Fairy lock
40.Light of Ruin
50.Fairy wind
64.Geomancy
78.Moonblast
82.Misty Terrain
Pyschic type moves:-
1.Agility
9.Amnesia
14.Barrier
25.Cosmic Power
37.Calm Mind
40.Psychic
45.Extrasensory
59.Hypnosis
70.Psybeam
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I want to win this competition because i want a 2ds because my old one got bricked while downgrading(this provides the inspiration of creating this fakemon)and in my country cost of a new 2ds is 200$ and i don't have that much money.This fakemon can be used in the next generation of consoles(VR)

Last edited by Kartik,
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Glad you made your entry before I start working on mine. Now I can just forget about that competition and spend time doing other things.
:D
Hey, there's no need to feel down! ;) I said, young man...
Post your creation anyway, who knows, maybe yusuo would like it more than mine or something.

I think we have our winner XD
Seriously, nice work ^-^
Well, thanks!
I usually put a lot of effort in things that I like to do, even when it's not really needed... ^_^

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
And (finally) Here's my pokemon!
Leafarrot!
tu3XwyW.png

Leafarrot is a grass starter pokemon in some tropical regions and in general like to help people with their works, but not mean that they can do everything right...But they do the possible to make their trainers' cheer up when in bad humor.

Moveset is the basic of grass starters and flying, I mean nothing that make it " wow! nice moves!", but peculiarly he easily learn is:
-Mirror move (Parrot Mimicry, translating it's japanese name )
-Chatter
-Grasswhistle
-Sing
Like it was all on his blood! haha

Why this is the best?What do you think? That all this pokemon can say is something like "HUEHUEHUEHUE"???Let me tell you why this is the best here, my amigo. Look at that buddy! Instead of invading online games servers and causing the chaos, they are a company for Pirates (and Trainers) on their great adventures, they do kids lost the breath with the fun they can bring!(You do know about tropical birds, right?) They also help old ladies on Tv programs! I bet you can smile just looking at this buddy face!Who wouldn't want this adorable companion?

Heheh hope do you like it! Thanks for the opportunity and good luck everyone!

Last edited by Sliter,

MionissNio

Trophies
XP
I
PRESENTING before you:-Arus

FAKEDEX ENTRY:-

A myth tell that this fakemon is capable of unbricking any 3ds or 2ds.It unbricks the 3ds with the help of magical power which comes through the daimond in its head and hands.The myth also tell that it can also downgrade a 3ds or 2ds without bricking.
FAKEDEX ENTRY 2:-

This fakemon has a real daimond embedded on it's head and the diamond gets bigger as the the fakemon grows

The fakemon does not evolve.It's found on route 101 in ORAS after completing DELTA episode.
lXHO5Np.png

HP:- 95
Speed:-180
Attack:-90
Defense:- 100
Sp.Attack:-80
Sp.Defense:-85
These are the states of a level 100 Arus
Ability :-Innovative(thinks of innovative ideas to get out of troubles)

MOVES:-
Unbricker:- Power-80 Accuracy-100(if pokedex entry=1)
This move unbricks *ds and also disables moves like reflect and Light Screen.
Downgrader:- Power-0 Accuracy-100(if pokedex entry =1)
This move downgrade *ds and in battle,reduces enemy's attack stat
Fairy Storm:- Power-180 Accuracy-30
This move is the strongest known move of a fairy type fakemon.The opponent is attacked by a storm which contains magical power which causes paralysis,poisoning and burning at once.If this attack hits the opposing fakemon faints at once.
Psyshock:- Power:-80 Accuracy:-100
Inflicts damage based on the target's Defense.
Moveset(learned by level up):-
(1.signifies learnt on level 1)
Fairy type moves:-
1.Aromatic Mist
11.Unbricker
18.Charm
19.Downgrader
29.Fairy lock
40.Light of Ruin
50.Fairy wind
64.Geomancy
78.Moonblast
82.Misty Terrain
Pyschic type moves:-
1.Agility
9.Amnesia
14.Barrier
25.Cosmic Power
37.Calm Mind
40.Psychic
45.Extrasensory
59.Hypnosis
70.Psybeam
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I want to win this competition because i want a 2ds because my old one got bricked while downgrading(this provides the inspiration of creating this fakemon)and in my country cost of a new 2ds is 200$ and i don't have that much money.This fakemon can be used in the next generation of consoles(VR)
I lol so hard reading that this Pokemon in bricks 3ds I fell on the floor! Anyways good luck with the competition!

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Whoa, great competition here bro! I can't believe I never saw this topic until just now... pretty late! :D
Would've entered if I had seen this sooner... don't want to make anything half assed :) Good luck to everybody!

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
naPJQUa.png
(...)
I saw it and what com to my head was " Seeeegaaaa" XD I can see the references but don't know if I saw them all :v (chao, cosmo, chuchurocket , it's all?:v )
It's nice you even made all te evolution XD Also the names are interesting ... the way to evolve too (also like a angel/devil chao? õ3o)
If you don't win here try to make it apears on the " adv3"! xD

lXHO5Np.png
It help to fix phisicaly broken too? D:
haha this about unbrick was unespected XD
The art looks interesting... I want to see it with more technique hmm
[offtopic] there are pokemon translated to indian? even fan translated? I got curious o-o (you can pm me if you want to talk about XD)

Reactions: DarkCoffe64

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Okay... I just had to submit one :P
2pycdhi.jpg

Name: Nishrub
Moveset:
* Ni! (Intimidate, lowers attack)
* Demand (annoys, lowers defence)
* Headbutt (a regular attack)
* Confuse (causes confusion)

Why is this the best one? He's a debuff pokemon with a lot of physical defence, since he's quite big. He looks intimidating and scares smaller pokemon. He will help the team first and can learn new moves from TM's and HM's (But only exchange the Headbutt move, the rest are permanent). Also, he looks nice and is not too expensive.

Reactions: DarkCoffe64

pikpol

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Made my last changes.
I wish everyone good luck! Nice that you're participating at the last point @Issac

And thank you @yusuo for such a great competition. We created some very nice Fakemon!:D

JordenNixNix

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I would like to participate as well with my entry:

Her name is: Violletta
Type: fairy

The moveset based on how you trains her.

Possible (battle) moveset:
-Perish song
-Rapid spin
-Hyper Voice
-Metal sound

Possible (contest) moveset:
-sing
-moonlight
-Disarming voice
-Echoed Voice

Ability:
1. Soundproof
2. hidden ability: her form adepts to her situation (battle/contest)

Violetta is the first Pokémon who is based on a music instrument!
The gender is always female.
She has 2 forms, a light one, and a darker one.
It's a Pokémon who fits both, contest masters and Pokémon masters!

Her moves are based on music. But of course she also can do others.

According how you train her she change form (white black).

The white one:
This violletta is the basic form.
The white form is the contest form.
She plays relaxing and sad music for her trainer that would empress everyone at contest.
If she wins a master contest she will evolves into a Contrabella, the contrabass pokémon.

The dark one:
This is violletta's battle form.
In this form, she plays more aggressive and faster songs that challenging her foes and encourage her party.

If you trains her to level 50, she becomes a Guizelle, The rock pokémon!

Attachments

• pkmn-contest.png
    pkmn-contest.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 488
Last edited by JordenNixNix,

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to participate as well with my entry:

Her name is: Violletta
Type: fairy

The moveset based on how you trains her.

Possible (battle) moveset:
-Perish song
-Rapid spin
-Hyper Voice
-Metal sound

Possible (contest) moveset:
-sing
-moonlight
-Disarming voice
-Echoed Voice

Ability:
1. Soundproof
2. hidden ability: her form adepts to her situation (battle/contest)

Violetta is the first Pokémon who is based on a music instrument!
The gender is always female.
She has 2 forms, a light one, and a darker one.
It's a Pokémon who fits both, contest masters and Pokémon masters!

Her moves are based on music. But of course she also can do others.

According how you train her she change form (white black).

The white one:
This violletta is the basic form.
The white form is the contest form.
She plays relaxing and sad music for her trainer that would empress everyone at contest.
If she wins a master contest she will evolves into a Contrabella, the contrabass pokémon.

The dark one:
This is violletta's battle form.
In this form, she plays more aggressive and faster songs that challenging her foes and encourage her party.

If you trains her to level 50, she becomes a Guizelle, The rock pokémon!
This is amazing!

john.jingle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OG0NHEP.png

Early concept art
9RxOxq8.png

Hallowkin (Grass/Ghost)
Hallowkin is the result of a failed summoning on Halloween. It is known to attack random trainers in hopes of encountering its original summoner to fulfill its final form.
When in a jovial mood, it tends to stalk and scare unsuspecting prey, Pokemon and trainers alike, as a prank.
In combat, it uses its claws and its sickle shaped tail for physical attacks and manipulates nether energy for special moves. In addition, it specializes in status effects (such as Burn, Toxic, Paralysis, Confusion, Disable, Type Change, and Item Denial) to cripple the enemy pokemon before finishing it off with a Hex attack.

Mega Evolves to Mega Hallowkin via holding mail with the text, "INVOCARE"
Mega Hallowkin Concept Art
7BtCT2F.png

It is said that it captures the soul of every Pokemon it has fainted under its cap as a source of sustenance. The glow of its cap grow brighter with each successive capture and dimmer when weak.

Abilities
Cursed Body
Levitate
Unburden

Stats
HP: 65
Atk: 80
Def: 65
SpAtk: 100
SpDef: 80
Spd: 105

Moveset (levelup)
01 Astonish
01 Vine whip
01 Confuse ray
01 Curse
01 Disable
10 Pursuit
14 Shadow sneak
19 Thief
23 Haze
28 Omnious wind
34 Nasty plot
37 Night Slash
40 Hex
45 Forest curse
50 Destiny bond
53 Dark Pulse
58 Shadow Ball
62 Trick or Treat
66 Voodoo (Dark) - The user sacrifices 1/4th of its own HP to create a substitute with twice the user's HP. All damage done to the substitute will return to the target in two turns. If the substitute breaks before or on the second turn, this deals no damage to the target.

That was pretty fun, used Paint Tool SAI for this particular submission. I used to make fakemons back in middle school but this idea has been my favorite ever since then and I'm glad I got to redo it. I didn't want to make my moveset or stats too crazy and only made up one move because I wanted to make it unique for my pokemon.

Updated my original post with new art.
I wish I can get around to drawing Mega Hallowkin but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it by the deadline.

Keep it comin' people, we got about 7 hours left! And to everyone who participated, good job and good luck!

Last edited by john.jingle,
Reactions: GalladeGuy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: gm chat