WIN A MODDED 3DS, create a pokemon competition

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hell I'm down, and I already have about 110 of my own fake Pokemon (I was a bit of a geek in highschool) all I have to do now is think of which one I wanna use :unsure:

Is it ok it include it's evolution's?
I think most people have created a new pokemon, there was one with a new evolution of rattata but you want to make it stand out

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are you allowed to modify wants you submitted?
Yes, I'm not going to judge until the 8th Jan so whatever it is you've submitted needs to be finalised then. As long as you don't have multiple entries alls good

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok so I got a little bored, below is exactly what who ever wins this will be getting

FBI homebrew is injected into the health and safety app on emunand only.

Hold L Trigger on boot to load up RXTools menu
Hold R Trigger on boot to load up sysnand

If you hold no buttons it will autoboot in Emunand

Oh and theres no stylus, I stupidly lost it
V83dvkr.jpg

1zfsJRm.jpg
XLmQB1S.jpg
rn7vRIV.jpg

Last edited by yusuo,

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how a top 5 will work as there is only one prize
Maybe say top 5 entries but only number 1 gets a prize. I'm sure everybody would like to know how they did if they don't win. A top 5 would show "Hey, you didn't win but you were close!"

Rodrigo Ruelas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This is Efiáltis (εφιάλτης, nightmare in greek), it is a psychic-dark-ghost type Pokémon, that means it is powerful enough to face each Pokémon in existence.
It can look cute, but at the same time it can look creepy, it has an eye on its headpiece, that eye is even creepier than Efiáltis itself, that eye is hypnotic and make at foes losing control and to be so vulnerable. When the enemy is back to normal it is weak enough to continue with the fight. The fight tactics of Efiáltis are awesome, it can absorb vital energy of the enemy, reflect attacks, confusing, summon ghost minions, it even can attack at trainers to predict the orders who he/she is preparing.

Moveset (all the moveset was made by me (i guess, i used cool names)):

Psychic attacks:

Reflecting mirror (this attack can reflect projectiles and energy, just like Palutena´s attack).

Confusing (this attack works alongside with Illuminati eye).

Illuminati eye (this attack can hypnotize just like Medusa can turn into stone with the minimun eye contact, the enemy is confusing and is only focused
on the eye).

Prediction (this attack is against trainers and make them easy to predict the next order who he/she is going to say).

Dark attacks:

Absorbing
(this attack absorbs vital energy from the foes and make them weaker).

Dark smoke
(this attack is visual only, make at enemies dizzy).

Dark halo
(this attack consists in refraction of light, that means that all is darkness, at more darkness more powerful
Efiáltis is).

Dark minions (Efiáltis summons dark helpers who can take part on battles).

Ghost attacks:

Ghost minions (Efiáltis summons ghost helpers who can take part on battles).

Teletransportation (Efiáltis vanishes in the air, and reappears on each part of the perimeter).

Poltergeist (Efiáltis got invisible and makes surprise attacks).

Psychophony (Efiáltis makes loud sounds that make at foes leave battles).

Efiáltis (εφιάλτης) is the best Pokémon becuase it doesn't need to make short-range attacks to be very effective.
its attacks are more defensive, is the only Pokémon who can attack at trainers and use partners during battles to be more successful and the winning combination. So Efiáltis is a flawless Pokémon.
:rolleyes::nds::bow:

Attachments

• SONF.png
    SONF.png
    103.6 KB · Views: 226
  • ZSDFES.png
    ZSDFES.png
    257.3 KB · Views: 206

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really want to know how everyone is so good at MSPaint yet I suck at it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Edit.
I've allowed the use of any image program, just so it doesn't disuade the people who have no skills with photoshop/paint.net etc don't worry I'll take any entry into consideration regardless of how bad the drawing is. I'll take the moveset and why you think your pokemon is better into great consideration as well.
Oops.

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
70f9LMk.png
Here's my entry. It's name is Xyrus (pronounced Zyrus). and he is a psychic-dark type.

His moveset is:
Shadow Ball: The Pokemon creates a Ball of shadow and uses it as a projectile
Sonic Scream: The Pokemon creates a loud noise making the opponent dizzy
Dark Sun: Able to take energy from the sun and convert it into darkness (in fields with sunlight only)
Flash Sword: Allows the Pokemon to manifest darkness into a sword and use it against the opponent
Shadow Summon: Allows the Pokemon to call upon Shadow Beings
Dark Shade: Makes the current battle stage pitch-black
"Suprise!": Performs Dark Shade then a barrage of Shadow Balls along with Flash Sword

I think he's the best Pokemon because he uses darkness to the fullest extent, he is great at short-ranged attacks and long-ranged attacks, he can convert any light into darkness, has Telekinesis, and doesn't really need defense with the Dark Shade move.

john.jingle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OG0NHEP.png

Early concept art
9RxOxq8.png

Hallowkin (Grass/Ghost)
Hallowkin is the result of a failed summoning on Halloween. It is known to attack random trainers in hopes of encountering its original summoner to fulfill its final form.
When in a jovial mood, it tends to stalk and scare unsuspecting prey, Pokemon and trainers alike, as a prank.
In combat, it uses its claws and its sickle shaped tail for physical attacks and manipulates nether energy for special moves. In addition, it specializes in status effects (such as Burn, Toxic, Paralysis, Confusion, Disable, Type Change, and Item Denial) to cripple the enemy pokemon before finishing it off with a Hex attack.

Mega Evolves to Mega Hallowkin via holding mail with the text, "INVOCARE"
Mega Hallowkin Concept Art
7BtCT2F.png

It is said that it captures the soul of every Pokemon it has fainted under its cap as a source of sustenance. The glow of its cap grow brighter with each successive capture and dimmer when weak.

Abilities
Cursed Body
Levitate
Unburden

Stats
HP: 65
Atk: 80
Def: 65
SpAtk: 100
SpDef: 80
Spd: 105

Moveset (levelup)
01 Astonish
01 Vine whip
01 Confuse ray
01 Curse
01 Disable
10 Pursuit
14 Shadow sneak
19 Thief
23 Haze
28 Omnious wind
34 Nasty plot
37 Night Slash
40 Hex
45 Forest curse
50 Destiny bond
53 Dark Pulse
58 Shadow Ball
62 Trick or Treat
66 Voodoo (Dark) - The user sacrifices 1/4th of its own HP to create a substitute with twice the user's HP. All damage done to the substitute will return to the target in two turns. If the substitute breaks before or on the second turn, this deals no damage to the target.

That was pretty fun, used Paint Tool SAI for this particular submission. I used to make fakemons back in middle school but this idea has been my favorite ever since then and I'm glad I got to redo it. I didn't want to make my moveset or stats too crazy and only made up one move because I wanted to make it unique for my pokemon.

Last edited by john.jingle,

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was originally planning on just entering Jelspera, but I decided to make its baby form, and a Pseudo-Legendary evolution at the last minute. I hope I win and good luck to all of you!

Baby form:

7F3kkV7.png
Name: Jeltini (Combination of "Jellyfish" and "Tini". The name is a rip-off of Dratini.)

The Baby-Jellyfish Pokemon

Type: Water

Height: 2 '3

Weight: 100 lb

Abilities: Water Absorb, Clear Body

Ideal Move Set:
Waterfall
Aqua Jet
Aqua Ring
Return

Pokedex Entry:
Jeltini are very small and weak, and usually rely on Jelspera and Jelectra to find them food. Although its attack isn't to good, its defense is above average for a baby Pokemon. It likes to hang around beaches looking for people to play with.

Stats:
Hp: 40
Atk: 15
Sp. Atk: 5
Def: 30
Sp. Def: 30
Spd: 30

Base form:

RGoBUZR.png
Name: Jelspera (Combination of "Jellyfish" and "Spear" with an "a" at the end so people can't call it "Jelsperm".)

The Jelly-Spear Pokemon

Type: Water

Height: 9 '4

Weight: 250 lb

Hidden: Puncture (All "stabbing" moves do 1.5x damage.)

Ideal Move Set:
Waterfall
Horn Drill
Poison Jab
Tentacle Leech (It's 1st signature attack. Basically a water type Horn Leech. Learns when it evolves from Jeltini.)

Pokedex Entry:
Jelspera like to hunt underwater in small groups. They mainly pray on the eggs of other water type Pokemon, but also like to snack on coral or seaweed. Although Jelspera look threatening, they are actually very friendly towards both humans and Pokemon, and almost never attack unless provoked.

Stats:
Hp: 100
Atk: 45
Sp. Atk: 10
Def: 100
Sp. Def: 85
Spd: 70

Evolution with a thunder stone:

PsGmwQG.png
Name: Jelectra (Combination of "Jellyfish" and "Electric" with an "a" at the end so people can't call it "Elect-sperm". Okay that last part wasn't true. It just sounds cooler.)

The Electric Spear Pokemon

Type: Water-Electric

Height: 7 '5

Weight: 220 lb

Hidden: Puncture

Ideal Move Set:
ElectricHorn (It's 2nd signature attack. Does 90 damage with an accuracy of 75%. Learns when it evolves from Jelspera.)
Horn Drill
Poison Jab
Tentacle Leech

Pokedex Entry:
Jelectra will eat nearly anything. Anything ranging from other Pokemon, to small ships! Unlike Jelspera, Jelectra are extremely hostile, and will swim near boats and rip holes in them to eat whatever's inside. There greatest enemies are Sharpedo, and they are constantly fighting over territory.

Stats:
Hp: 110
Atk: 135
Sp. Atk: 60
Def: 90
Sp. Def: 80
Spd: 125

I think mine will win because:

1. Anything with a narwhal horn and spears for arms is automatically bad-ass.

2. I was able to spell narwhal correctly without using spell check.

3. They have backgrounds, and everyone loves backgrounds.

4. PSEUDO-LEGENDARY!!!

Last edited by GalladeGuy,

JustAKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my entry for the contest

Tantibuff , The Interception Pokemon
(A mix between the word infestantibus(Latin for "aggressive") and the animal name Buffalo (as this Pokémon is based off the African buffalo))

National Pokedex #750
Type: Dark/Fighting
Abilities: Huge power, Pressure and Resolve
Height
: 1.6 m
Weight: 312.7 kg
Gender- Male
Location -Route 21 of Kalos, Route 10 of Unova, and rarely on Route 29 of Johto
Pokedex Entry- This very proud pokemon can be spotted traversing fields within herds, or sending a vehicle flying from its side. Tantibuff can act barbaric provoked or not. This pokemon is all about dominance and power, and this philosophy applies in battle. It's strategy mainly focuses on toppling and overwhelming its opponents, and exploiting any chance to catch them from their side. This species has long history in competition with Bouffalant.
Other History- Tantibuff were like foot soldiers in the great Pokémon war ended by the powerful king (Trainer AZ from Pokémon X and Y) They were rivaled only by Golurk and Bouffalant. They purged the Golurk species almost completely from existence, which explains the lack of Golurk now. They didn't see Bouffalant as great as a threat as Golurk, so they were not as harsh to their kind. Ever since the end of the war, the violent actions of the Tantibuff have not been as frequent as they were before. They still are an aggressive group, and never shy away from any challenge. Tantibuff like to spend their days performing rough activities such as crushing boulders and wrestling with each other. They show great respect to anyone that can best or equal their strength.
Learnset-
Start- Headbutt
Start- Bulk Up
Start- Beat Up
Lv 11- Detect
Lv 19 - Power-Up Punch
Lv 26- Mean Look
Lv 29 - Counter
Lv 30 - Submission
Lv 38- Sucker Punch
Lv 45 - Earthquake
Lv 49 - Superpower
Lv 55 - Brute Surge (-signature move-)
Lv 61 - Giga Impact
Lv 70 - Outrage

Brute Surge is a Status type move in which Tantibuff drops his Special Attack and Special Defense for a boost in Attack, evasiveness and the critical-hit ratio for 4 turns. Tantibuff's eyes and yellow markings on it's chest will glow during this time .

Fanmade Ability Resolve - Everytime Tantibuff is struck by a physical attack in battle it's Attack stat rises. The pp for the last move Tantibuff used will also increase by 1.

Breeding matchups
Ditto (Universal)
Hariyama
Medicham
Meinshao

Why I think this Pokémon is the best? I KNOW it's the best B)
I think the concept for this Pokémon stems from my drive to be the best, and love for achieving my goals. It has a lot of work put into it, and even if I don't win I'm still glad I donated time into creating it.
This Pokémon is a champion, a nickname I'm very fond of.
It was made to be the best, and I hope it fulfills it's task.
Good luck to everyone ^-^

pm0I43I.jpg

Last edited by JustAKirby,
Reactions: pikpol

pikpol

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Intro:
After researching the whole day and getting some inspiration I finally made a Fakemon I am proud of.
I tried to draw Fakemon when I was younger, but it was always a copy of other Pokémon(parts from multiple Pokémon put into one)
But this time I came up with a fresh idea and I hope more people will like it.

Story and information:
This Pokémon is a (legendary) spirit Pokémon. This Pokémon can be found in remote places. It likes to be alone, but is eager for a good battle. It always wants to win and will do anything to achieve that goal. Its ability gives him often some advantages in battle. It's also a fast Pokémon, this is another advantage. Its body and the ability to float in the air, gives it almost no friction and therefore high speed.

Because it lives in remote places, people don't know much about it. It is said it once was a human and that the soul of the human is captured in the red core in its head. The red core is veiled in dark matter. This dark matter is actually its body. The hard shell and the core keeps the dark matter together and makes it able to move. The sleeves are also part of the Pokémons body and are made of this dark matter. It can float with the magical power within its core. However, people don't know much about this magical power and how it actually works. The magical power is only visible to humans when the Pokémon attacks or uses his ability. What they do know, is that the Pokémon can obtain energy from trees and plants, but also from rocks. And if the light of its dark matter (the pink light on the end of its head) goes out, it will go into another form. This form was only seen on wall inscriptions and not further discovered. Based on these wall inscriptions, it is believed that the yellow spot on its core, controls the two yellow rings on the side of its shell.

Why this Pokémon is awesome:
This Pokémon is awesome, as it creates powerful attacks with the dark matter which forms its body. It can use the energy from its core to create special energy balls. And with such a great speed and attack, it will only hurt the opponent... a lot.
All the moves it can learn helps it to achieve his goal; winning. It wants to win every time and will achieve that goal by giving everything it has got. That is so special about this Pokémon, it wants to fulfill its dream and gives everything it has got. It also has a dark but pleasant overall look. So it doesn't scare off other Pokémon and makes it able to communicate with other Pokémon, if necessary. However, this Pokémon is the best, because it has so much depth in its design. Everything has a meaning. All the attacks and general information has been thought over many, many times. It is a powerful, but also helpful Pokémon for your team. Its ability can help you to get an advantage over your opponent. Its special tutor attack makes it unique and gives the Pokémon a powerful move to blow away the opponents. Together with its wish, it will be guaranteed you'll win more battles with it in your team.

So here is the general information:
Name: Soulore (stands for Soul Core, as the red core in it's head is it's soul)

Pokédex Number: #782 (Last known Pokémon + number of my favourite Pokémon)

Location: Old abandoned Fairy Gym in the Kalos region (Valerie's grandmother's gym)*

Height: 5'03" (1,6m)

Weight: 121.3 lbs. (55,0kg)

Category: Spirit Pokémon

Type: Dark/Fairy

Ability: Outpace -- Always attacks first if HP is equal or below 50%

Moveset:

lvl - Attack name

- - Mean Look
- - Quick Attack
- - Play Rough
- - Double Team
5 - Feint Attack
9 - Crafty Shield
11 - Taunt
15 - Confuse Ray
18 - Knock Off
22 - Payback
25 - Foul Play
29 - Fairy Lock
31 - Hypnosis
35 - Thief
39 - Protect
44 - Shadow Ball
50 - Geomancy
56 - Dark Pulse
62 - Shadow Force

It can learn various TM & HM attacks. Some examples are;
- TM41 Torment
- TM56 Fling
- TM61 Will-O-Wisp
- TM63 Embargo
- TM98 Power-Up Punch
- HM01 Cut

It can also learn a special fairy move via a tutor:

Power: 220 Accuracy: 90
Final Wish -- It uses the energy stored in it's floating matter to fire a powerful energy ball. This attack will reduce the user's Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense stats.
And the artwork:
The final artwork and my official entry.
poke contest 001-14_WEB.jpg poke contest 001-18_WEB.jpg
Soulore with the magical power visible and without the magical power visible.
This is the final artwork with white background.
poke contest 001-17_WEB.jpg poke contest 001-19_WEB.jpg
Soulore with the magical power visible and without the magical power visible.
This is the artwork without outlines
poke contest 001-16_WEB.jpg
The original drawing made on paper.
poke contest 001-ORIGINAL_WEB.jpg

Soulore - Shell and Energy Forme:
This information is more important for the anime/movies than the games.
When the light on its head goes out, Soulore will return to its Shell Forme. The dark matter will be stored in its shell. The shell will shrink, together with the yellow arm rings. The core(its head) will lock the shell up and keep the dark matter safe. Soulore can't fight if its in Shell Forme.
Soulore can change back to its Energy Forme by using a special stone. The Evade Stone.

poke contest 001_ALTFORM_001_WEB.jpg
The Evade Stone will let the shell expand. The core will come loose and the dark matter will escape, forming its Energy Forme.

The Evade Stone:
Forme_Stone_001_WEB.jpg
Men says that the yellow core in the stone makes the Pokémon awake from its Shell Forme, as it communicates with the yellow spot on its head. The Pokémon then transforms to its Energy Forme.
*The grandmother of the Laverre City gym was the first Fairy gymleader. The old building has been abandoned and Soulore roams the building now.

Last edited by pikpol,
Reactions: JustAKirby

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oj did the Dj