1.Laptop with Win Vista
2.Laptop with Win XP
3.Desktop with WIN 7
4.Server-PC with Win server 2003

i can compile any program on all computer with no error
but on the Win 7 it will not work
i become an error :

> "make"

> Failed to create process: Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.

> Process Exit Code: 0
> Time Taken: 00:00

have anybody an idea ?

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The error is more of "you haven't installed xxx". Probably your makefile links to a directory or the environment variable "PATH", where it tries to find some file(s). Check PATH and double check if everything referenced in the makefile does actaully exist.

Edit:
Failed to create process: Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden means
Failed to create process: The system could not find the specified file.

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\arn>set pat
Path=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem;C:\Programme\devkitPro\msys\b
in
;E:\Programme\Borland\Delphi7\Bin;E:\Programme\Borland\Delphi7\Projects\Bpl;c:\hacking\p
erl\bin;c:\hacking\php\bin;C:\Programme\PC Connectivity Solution;C:\Programme\Microsoft SQ
L Server\90\Tools\binn;C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Autodesk Shared;F:\Programme\Autode
sk\BackBurner;C:\Programme\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn;C:\Programme\Dev-Cpp\bin;C:\
Programme\VDMSound;C:\Programme\IDM Computer Solutions\UltraEdit-32;C:\WINDOWS\system32\Wi
ndowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Programme\QuickTime\QTSystem;C:\Programme\Microsoft SQL Server\90\
Tools\binn\;C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\DivX Shared\;F:\Programme\Tools\SlikSvn\bin\;C
:\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools\WinNT;C:\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studi
o\Common\MSDev98\Bin;C:\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools;E:\Programme\Micros
oft Visual Studio\Common\Tools\WinNT;E:\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\MSDev98\B
in;E:\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools;E:\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio\
VC98\bin;C:\Programme\IDM Computer Solutions\UltraCompare;C:\hacking\pecompact;C:\Programm
e\devkitPro;C:\Programme\devkitPro\make;C:\Programme\IDM Computer Solutions\UltraEdit-32\;
F:\Programme\pspsdk\bin

That's a thing you should look for. Althrough my PATH looks like shit; ignore everything except the bold printed text.

Daco

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
nicksasa said:
dont go BS, im on Win7 and everything works fine
youre at the right address for BS dude
tongue.gif

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Det1re said:
QUOTE said:
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\arn>set pat
Path=c:\hacking\perl\bin;c:\hacking\php\bin;C:\hacking\pecompact;
C:\Programme\devkitPro\make
I like the "hacking" folder, is it your fold that gbatemp was so slow in the past?
tongue.gif

And the devkitPro/make folder seems strange to me, does it really exist or is it your custom creation?

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mousex said:
I like the "hacking" folder, is it your fold that gbatemp was so slow in the past? :P

Well the directories do exist. However there you only find stuff regarding console (the original reason) and other stuff like a perl interpreter, hex editors, phyton, exe packers, random loggers (keys, registry modifications, file changes/access etc.), proxy checker, checksum tools, runtime debuggers, xampp, rdp crap...

So it's not so much of hacking websites and stuff. Well, no to justify this directory. :P

QUOTE(mousex @ Oct 23 2009, 08:54 PM) And the devkitPro/make folder seems strange to me, does it really exist or is it your custom creation?

itexistskkpb9d.png

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Det1re said:
mousex said:
I like the "hacking" folder, is it your fold that gbatemp was so slow in the past?
tongue.gif

Well the directories do exist. However there you only find stuff regarding console (the original reason) and other stuff like a perl interpreter, hex editors, phyton, exe packers, random loggers (keys, registry modifications, file changes/access etc.), proxy checker, checksum tools, runtime debuggers, xampp, rdp crap...

So it's not so much of hacking websites and stuff. Well, no to justify this directory.
tongue.gif

QUOTE(mousex @ Oct 23 2009, 08:54 PM) And the devkitPro/make folder seems strange to me, does it really exist or is it your custom creation?

itexistskkpb9d.png
Doesn't answer my question whether it is a default (W32)-Devkit folder or custom, or does it? It's not in my /opt/devkitpro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...