Gaming Will you be buying Pokemon Pear/Diamond?

Will you be buying Pokemon?

• Yes, I will be buying the Pearl Version!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I will be buying the Diamond Version!

• No.

• Total voters

dOoBiX

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.icyhell.net
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Whats the point in buying both...unless you plan on giving one to family/friend etc? Dont tell me you guys actually intend on playing through both
Yep, I need to get both because I have a brother and a sister
smile.gif

QUOTEI just finnished Sapphire on GBA and that game hooked me like there was no tommorow.
lol, i'm playing Sapphire right now! I have beaten 4 gym leaders in the 6 hours i played today!
biggrin.gif

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll probably be getting Diamond. Some people over here's talking about how awesome it looked and everything but I've only seen one screenshot of it. I think my favorite feature of the game would be the wifi part since you are able to battle and trade pokemon online
biggrin.gif
but I don't really like how the male character looks though.

jalapeno

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok - The first 150 pokemon are cool.

hence: red/blue/yellow [life green/fire red]

but the rest sorta confuse me... and they keep getting wierder and wierder.

like this pokemon: Lovedisc?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luvdisc

[must be an insider joke]

I'm not a pokemon hater, and i will be playing the DS version mainly because it uses 2 screens, but the extra pokemon do kinda spoil it for me.

CrEsPo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Just wondering, anywhere to get some information on Pokemon I missed? I haven't played since Silver and Gold, but this online play is kind of making me want to play the new Diamond and Perl. I have a feeling they added so much in the time I missed so I'm probably behind some.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
It's a long story. I bought the Supercard CF some time ago hoping to play DS games, but the Superpass 2 which was ordered with it wouldn't interface to the PC updating software or work at all. So I'd been stuck in GBA mode for several months.

Finally... I got smart and bought a Passcard 3 right when Diamond/Pearl came out. It booted up (Pearl, I think) on the very first try! So, I will buy an English version of Diamond or Pearl. It'd be wasteful to order another device for just one game.

That reminds me. My old Pokemon Green cart can't trade, battle, or link to anything because it is the only Japanese language Pokemon game of that generation I own.
frown.gif

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm tired of catching these stupid Pokemans (
tongue.gif
) ...
It's Battlesystem is also boring ...
When I was a lil' kid , i Played Pokemon very often but that changed a long time ago xD

Golin

Trophies
Website
www.loswades.frih.net
XP
Country
United States
There doesnt seem to be too much talk about Pokemon D/P in the western world. I know it is a huge hit in Japan, selling over 4 million copies, but i was just curious to see how popular it will be when it hits EU/US/AU.

EDIT - For all intents & purposes buying = "acquiring" ;]
I'm getting it. It's been awhile since Ruby so this should be interesting.

takeshi10123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Playing Pokemon games sinse 1999, I get hooked to today, I sill like the Pokemon series, I am now 18, I am go to Buy Pokemon Diamond Version and Download it onto my Super Card DS (Slot 1).
nds.gif
nds.gif
yaynds.gif
biggrin.gif

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I would do but pokemons not as gr8 as it was when i was a kid....now theres too many pokemon and i dont have a clue which is which. When i was younger it was better because i watched the show and when playing red/blue i would be like omg...i caught a *insert pokemon name here* and it'd be more magical, now its just like who the hell is this pokemon.

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm ill actually BUY Diamond.. and then maybe order the M3 Real(?) when it comes out cause it hopefully supports ROMs better than M3 Simply *tear tear* and then get Diamond and Pearl onto the M3 Real

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...