Gaming Will you be buying Pokemon Pear/Diamond?

Will you be buying Pokemon?

• Yes, I will be buying the Pearl Version!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I will be buying the Diamond Version!

• No.

• Total voters

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ranger I never got played for more than half an hour, didnt really grip me, play the last proper new Pokemon Emerald that was fun but same as the others but without the animations and various stuff added in Crystal.

The DS one though I will certainly "test" first before I buy and if its fun enough, good enough story and it has new features that add to the game rather than added for the sake of being added then I will buy but I will only buy one, the other (the test one) I'll pirate as I cant complete the main game without another and I think that's bad of Nintendo, in fact if I see the big N President I shall spank him.

dOoBiX

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.icyhell.net
XP
Country
United States
Where's the 'Yes, I will be buying both versions' option?
smile.gif

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hellz yeah, I am buying Diamond. Pokemon games have always been my favorite game series...sides Zelda...never really play any RPG's besides the Pokemon games. So yeah - I'm buying it because...I want it...and it's worth the 30 bucks.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna buy Pokeman Pear, plays it, trains thems, leveler ups, and show everyone my POKEMANS! My Pokemans, I will show Gbatemp them.

I'm excited for the online battles and stuff, but I'm kinda afraid that they're gonna suck due to mega-experienced players pwning super-nubs [better have a ranking system!].

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
POKEYMON! POKEYMON WITH THE POKEY AND THE MON WITH THE THING WITH THE GUY THAT COMES OUT OF THE THING WUCKA WAH HA AH AH

Da Foxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, and its not because I hate Pokemon or the game play or anything. Its just isn't the same anymore. When Pokemon was brand new, you knew all the Pokemon names and abilities and such and thats what made the Pokemon games fun. You knew what Pokemon your catching, its abilities, its evolve forms. But now, they are brand new Pokemon, characters, and not knowing much about the new Pokemon won't be the same and fun as it was back then. So no, I'm not going to get this game.

VeeK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No, and its not because I hate Pokemon or the game play or anything. Its just isn't the same anymore. When Pokemon was brand new, you knew all the Pokemon names and abilities and such and thats what made the Pokemon games fun. You knew what Pokemon your catching, its abilities, its evolve forms. But now, they are brand new Pokemon, characters, and not knowing much about the new Pokemon won't be the same and fun as it was back then. So no, I'm not going to get this game.

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, I got sick of it about a week after buying Silver, and completely skipped the 3rd generation however the possibility of online play really got my attention
tongue.gif

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just finnished Sapphire on GBA and that game hooked me like there was no tommorow. these games have a bad rap because of the kiddie tv show, but they're so fun. They remind me of Earthbound in a way...Well at least Sapphire did.

mirun100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Whats the point in buying both...unless you plan on giving one to family/friend etc? Dont tell me you guys actually intend on playing through both

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM