Gaming Will You Be BUYING Any Of The "Big Three"?

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I will most definitely pay for Metroid Prime 3, but I'm not so sure about the other two. Probably though, or at least one of 'em.

ilovengage

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I wouldn't buy all three games even if I would buy only original games. The only game which's a little bit interesting to me is Mario Galaxy, but the other 2 aren't.-

andallforwhat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll buy metroid the day it comes out, but I'm going to wait for the other 2 games. I'm starting college like...a week after metroid comes out, so i'm going to have to rush through it.

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
mario kart
smile.gif

Upperleft

Namcoholic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
they are the best wii games to come
wink.gif

i will download them and burn them to a CD
haha , mod chips rocks
rofl2.gif

but i'm afraid 2 update my wii , didja see the warnings and other things >.

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Metroid (Already have it preordered. The Wii needs a good FPS, like Bush needs a larger penis!) SSBB. and MAYBE SMG...

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Metroid (Already have it preordered. The Wii needs a good FPS, like Bush needs a larger penis!) SSBB. and MAYBE SMG...
Well, considering Bush does whatever he wants and doesn't give a s**t what you think, I'd say he's got some pretty big balls. If you want to insult someone, you're going to need to say something that makes sense.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BUY!?! What is this buy that you speak of? I don't understand. Why in the world would I BUY a game when I can click a link and get it for free without ever even getting off my ass? Free better than pay any day.

Hell no! I won't be buying any game. Screw that noise.

Buying video games.....that's funny. You guys crack me up.
rofl2.gif

If I can't get it for free, I don't bother with it. It's just not that important to me. I play games to have fun. Paying for them is NOT fun.

You can argue and protest and flame me for my views all you want. I don't care. You will NEVER change my mind about this. From my point of view, only suckers actually BUY games.

...but....I don't own or ever plan to get a Wii, so I won't be downloading them either.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d0-EuoBjkKI&pp=ygUqd2F0Y2htZW4gaSdtIG5vdCB0cmFwcGVkIGluIGhlcmUgd2l0...