Which games are worth buying for OLED Switch even if you already own a modded OG Switch?

LoggerMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I have my modded OG Switch, though I haven't updated it for a long time, it still has SX OS on it. Anyway I got OLED Switch too because YOLO and TOTK deserves the best screen. I also bought Mario Kart 8 because I got the NSO subscription so may as well get all those new tracks. Now the OLED screen is pretty amazing, so big and vibrant. So that gots me thinking, keeping in mind that I already have an OG modded Switch, which games do you think are worth paying cash money for just to be able to play on the OLED screen/be able to play online? I'm on a pretty tight budget so I can't afford to buy many games so they need to be the best.

ragnarok_approaches123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@LoggerMan What games do you like playing on your OG Switch? It's hard to give you recommendations when we don't know specifically what you're interested in. Given you're short on money, games which are long or you replay often are a good bet.

LoggerMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@LoggerMan What games do you like playing on your OG Switch? It's hard to give you recommendations when we don't know specifically what you're interested in. Given you're short on money, games which are long or you replay often are a good bet.
I was playing a lot of Golf Story on the OG Switch. It's hard to remember what games I really liked. I filled it with so many games but so many of them felt meh.

xtrem3x

Trophies
XP
Country
I was in the same position as you... Have an OG switch happily softmodded and decided to buy an OLED.

In the end the only way forward was to also mod the OLED, it made it easier to decide what to buy and what not to buy :D

The only problem is, I don't think my OG switch will ever be used again :cry:

Reactions: LoggerMan

LoggerMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was in the same position as you... Have an OG switch happily softmodded and decided to buy an OLED.

In the end the only way forward was to also mod the OLED, it made it easier to decide what to buy and what not to buy :D

The only problem is, I don't think my OG switch will ever be used again :cry:
Good idea, but then I'd want another OLED Switch to guarantee I can play Mario Kart online without being banned. The sheer cost of games makes me think I'll end up paying someone to put a mod chip in tho, it's how it always ends with any Nintendo console I own.
Post automatically merged:

Any game which uses colors
This is true. In the Wario Stadium level in Mario Kart when you go through the tunnel with all the colours warping around you with the black background, it's pretty dazzling on OLED screen.

Reactions: Thorhax

ragnarok_approaches123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Good idea, but then I'd want another OLED Switch to guarantee I can play Mario Kart online without being banned. The sheer cost of games makes me think I'll end up paying someone to put a mod chip in tho, it's how it always ends with any Nintendo console I own.
While I don't use it myself, I believe emuNAND is safe. Use sysNAND and legitimate games for online play and emuNAND for piracy.

Jstsxlittt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
So I have my modded OG Switch, though I haven't updated it for a long time, it still has SX OS on it. Anyway I got OLED Switch too because YOLO and TOTK deserves the best screen. I also bought Mario Kart 8 because I got the NSO subscription so may as well get all those new tracks. Now the OLED screen is pretty amazing, so big and vibrant. So that gots me thinking, keeping in mind that I already have an OG modded Switch, which games do you think are worth paying cash money for just to be able to play on the OLED screen/be able to play online? I'm on a pretty tight budget so I can't afford to buy many games so they need to be the best.
To put it short splatoon 3 and online based game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1