Hardware Will you accept NX to upgrade frequently?

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Like what steam box or smart phone does, which is updated every year or two.
Say the first NX have 802.11ac, and the second has 802.11ad, 1g of more ram and a newer processor.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Consoles aren't computers. If they ever improve anything it's the redesign, heating and WiFi connection but that's about it.

I prefer LAN so couldn't careless about the WiFi.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If it is a full on game console to replace the wiiU, then no. Definitely not. Too much save transfers, money, and bs.

I don't even get wtf it will be yet, so only time will tell.
Say if their policies are better, would that make a difference?
And this time they must overpower ps5, which could potentially overpower some old hign end pcs. And about the innovative idea, this could be hologram(not hololens, and while everyone else is on vr or ar, nintendo could do something good, just think of hologram mario stages). Something tells me nvidia and intel might offer some thing good, and intel's advanced finger scanning (which stomp hololens) is just perfect. They also have wigig to solve the problem of using handheld as processors.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
The 8th gen is more or less the generation of remaster the remastered games so the 9th really needs to be far better and if Nintendo makes their next home console slightly more powerful than a PS4 or much more, that is ideal, but they really need to have third party support. Wii U failed for numerous reasons and one of them being the lack of third party support.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F