Hacking Will USB LOADER GX show the games of both Partitions?

Der_Blockbuster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello fams, i've got a 5tb HDD formatted in FAT32.
Now I've got the problem that some games which are larger than 4gb cant be copied on the Hard Drive (due to the 4gb limit on FAT32)
If i create another partition in NTFS for the Wii Games, will USB LOADER GX show me both games, from both partitions?

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes USB Loader GX has an option to use multiple partitions but you should use wii backup manager to transfer your games it makes it super easy and if your using fat32 it will automatically split your iso to 4GB chunks so games larger than 4GB will fit on your hard drive
Wii Backup Manager

Reactions: Der_Blockbuster

Der_Blockbuster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes USB Loader GX has an option to use multiple partitions but you should use wii backup manager to transfer your games it makes it super easy and if your using fat32 it will automatically split your iso to 4GB chunks so games larger than 4GB will fit on your hard drive
Wii Backup Manager
Oh damn nice dude :wub:, hehe you're simply the best :).
I did remember that this worked from the Wii times 3 years ago XD, I simply forgot there was this Manager.
Thank you Thank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank you ♥

Reactions: worm28

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk