will this work on my wii?

MADKATZ99

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I want to save my gamecube games, but I cant because im a memory card short. I have an SD card, so will this work?

http://cgi.ebay.com/SD-Memory-Card-Adapter...1QQcmdZViewItem

I imagine it would, but I dont want to waste $10 if it doesnt.

thanks!!

EDIT: theres a 4mb memory card which comes with a controller I also need. it doesnt sound very big, how many saves can it hold?

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Get a 128mb memory card from dealextreme.
9$ for 2048blocks
smile.gif

dreadyz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can transfer gamecube saves to a microsd card and then store them on your pc if you want. You don't need any special adapter aside from the one that comes with your microsd. It fits right into the slot on the front of the Wii, not the gamecube memory card slots. You can copy, transfer and delete wii or gamecube saves easily. There are even websites that you can download saved games from.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can transfer gamecube saves to a microsd card and then store them on your pc if you want. You don't need any special adapter aside from the one that comes with your microsd. It fits right into the slot on the front of the Wii, not the gamecube memory card slots. You can copy, transfer and delete wii or gamecube saves easily. There are even websites that you can download saved games from.

He was talking about saving GameCube games, so no, an SD card in the Wii slot wouldn't do nothing. Also you can't copy gamecube saves from a GC memcard to the SD card in your Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: