Hacking will there be a backup manager for the ps4 to play games off external hard drive

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone please help me with this question

right does anyone know how many months would it be for a ps4 custom firmware to come out also would there maybe be a backup manager to play the ps4 games

like for the ps3 there is multiman and you just plug in your external hard drive and the games play straight off that

so could there maybe be a backup manager like that but for the ps4

and also there was a cheat software for the ps3 a few years ago and it was free Code Unique which you go through the game you want cheats for and as long as you had the game on your external hard drive it booted up the game with cheats

so could there maybe be some thing like this for the ps4 a cheat software where it boots up the game off external hard drive with cheats that might be better i think than using a software to add cheats to a gamesave

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will there? Eventually. (Not anytime soon.)

Can they? Of course.

Not trying to be offensive but asking how long people think things are gonna happen isn't good enough its just false hope. Just keep watching the updates and eventually all of this will happen. We can already run unsigned code so backup managers will eventually follow then CFW, cheating etc. I am not gonna say anything about when because no one knows.

Reactions: MeAndHax

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is a really stupid question. It's unanswerable. It's like asking "Who's going to be the next president?" Or "When will the PlayStation 5 be released?".

Reactions: Zero72463

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o