Hacking Will the n3ds always need either oot/cn to boot into GW!?

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
cause i gave my oot to a friend , and its a hassle to ask him to borrow it when i mess up my 'ds exploit'.

i currently have it sticked and its all good ! but sometimes it worries me in a way that it will be gone again and will force me to borrow oot again just in order to boot into the GW menu on the n3ds..

is there no other way for n3ds currently , i guess not ?

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cause i gave my oot to a friend , and its a hassle to ask him to borrow it when i mess up my 'ds exploit'.

i currently have it sticked and its all good ! but sometimes it worries me in a way that it will be gone again and will force me to borrow oot again just in order to boot into the GW menu on the n3ds..

is there no other way for n3ds currently , i guess not ?
You only need it initially, once you got MSET downgraded and performed a trick to make it STUCK
Then you can just boot into Gateway from settings forever and can never break the exploit.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
awesome really !?? :) well buddy my only worry is that , the "stickiness of the DSexploit" might somehow dissappear xD !?

only that worries me, i usually never play around with too much on the System stuff, i only love using Custom themes,

but i like to play ds games on it, so i sometimes use the Blue card, and my n3ds has been sticked since a week now and both cards still work great.

in sysnand i use Blue card for ds games, and when im done or whenever i want to directly play my cia's i just use the ds profile settings and its all sticked and good..

so i shouldnt be worried ?

NicEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Install the .cia files (that GW provides) on SYSNAD and then you can then use a DS flashcard (blue card will work just fine) and just load the gw installer.

(you only need to install the cia files on SYSNAND once. If you somehow can't get into GW mode using the ds profile thing, just run the gw installer once again)

Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Install the .cia files (that GW provides) on SYSNAD and then you can then use a DS flashcard (blue card will work just fine) and just load the gw installer.

(you only need to install the cia files on SYSNAND once. If you somehow can't get into GW mode using the ds profile thing, just run the gw installer once again)

oh .. will it work on the n3ds though??

you probable mean the gw_installer file that appears on the root of the blue card.

that would be very handy if it worked !

Edit: which exact CIA do you mean that GW provides ? if you mean the Mset i have already installed it , bluecardfix as well , i have it sticked :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you can re-install the exploit with the bluecard too assuming you installed the bluecard fix

thats very sweet .. i think i am getting the hang out of it now ^_^ hmm so when somehow my mset were to be gone off, my bluecard is still working then and i only have to run the gw_installer and i will get into the GW menu yep !?? ^.^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1