Gaming will nintendo ever release SF4 or GTA on wii

javy976

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm mad becouse they release it for ds but not wii.Why is that?Another thing is why no killer instinct for VC?

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
Right you've now created 2 threads dedicated to why don't nintenod release certain games.

Just suck it up, they won't EVER release SF4 or GTA on a wii, you want to play those, get a ps3 or a pc.
And killer instinct for VC, who the hell knows, nintendo may know. Why mess with virtual console anyway when you can just run it on snes9xgx, much better than shitty virtual console

javy976

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Donkey Plonk said:
Right you've now created 2 threads dedicated to why don't nintenod release certain games.

Just suck it up, they won't EVER release SF4 or GTA on a wii, you want to play those, get a ps3 or a pc.
And killer instinct for VC, who the hell knows, nintendo may know. Why mess with virtual console anyway when you can just run it on snes9xgx, much better than shitty virtual console
they said the same thing about MGS but eventualy they got twin snakes. some people say I'm a dreamer but I ask am I the only one?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
not gonna happen soooooooooo

deal-with-it.gif

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
javy976 said:
Donkey Plonk said:

they said the same thing about MGS but eventualy they got twin snakes. some people say I'm a dreamer but I ask am I the only one?
Well we really don't know,but at this point I'd say it won't come ever.

If it comes it comes,if it doesn't,nothing you can do
wink.gif

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
GTA is overrated bollocks in my opinions anyways, so I dont miss it. On the other hand it would be nice to see an SF game on Wii (not counting TVC though its not part of SF series).

Killer Instinct is out there as a SNES VC, not sure if its an inject though.

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
javy976 said:
Donkey Plonk said:

Unfortunately, the difference there was the Gamecube was released in 2001/2002 and MGS out 2 years later.
The wii has already been out for 4 years.

Not gonna happen, pointless talking about it, this is the stuff that should stay in your head.

bazamuffin

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Bladexdsl said:
the wii is pretty much running out of steam anyway after zelda i wouldn't count on anything else decent on it except a mountain of SW

Conduit 2? i thought the first was a good play, and the 2nd looks pretty good. Or am I alone on the Conduit being good?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the conduit to me is just another generic shooter there was nothing special about it that sets it apart from every other shooter out there. and con2 looks to be the same.

bazamuffin

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Bladexdsl said:
the conduit to me is just another generic shooter there was nothing special about it that sets it apart from every other shooter out there. and con2 looks to be the same.

For the Wii though? What would you compare it too. I don't mean ANY FPS, but storlyline etc

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i don't play shooters for story they have to be different and /or interesting otherwise i get bored of them after a few hours doesn't matter if it's on the wii or my PC gameplay is all the matters to me.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I didn't expect GTA to come out on the DS either, but yet it happened. So maybe, just maybe there will be a specific Wii version, but I highly doubt it.
DS version also didn't sell all that well.

I'm more hopeful for Saint's Row to come out on Wii.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
It's not up to Nintendo anyway. Capcom already said SF4, and any iteration thereof will never be seen on the Wii.

As for a GTA game on the Wii, that's up to Rockstar. If they want it, it will happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello