Hacking Will my New 3DS with Luma3DS and A9LH work properly after deleting PlaiSysUpdater and TinyFormat?

szymon170

Pr0FessiuNal HelPeR wiTh HaxXX
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I've went to system settings to uninstall Retroarch CIAs that I've installed and I've noticed that there still were PlaiSysUpdater and TinyFormat. I thought that they were gone because after installing A9LH I couldn't see them on my Home Screen, but when I went to 3DS software management they were still there. The weird part is that the names and icons were more black and there was an "X" sign next to their icons. I've deleted them and everything seems to be normal and everything still works, but were these apps important?

szymon170

Pr0FessiuNal HelPeR wiTh HaxXX
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
OK, thanks. I've thinked that they wouldn't be needed by Luma3DS and A9LH, but I'm still wondering - why were they blacked out and there was a little "X" sign near their icon...

hibachib

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, thanks. I've thinked that they wouldn't be needed by Luma3DS and A9LH, but I'm still wondering - why were they blacked out and there was a little "X" sign near their icon...

I'm not exactly sure, but I saw the same thing with a BlargSNES-derived emulated CIA of Super Metroid that I installed on my 2DS running Luma/A9LH. Must be something to do with some builds of non-official software not completely meeting up with the system's expectations or something.

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's because their respective tickets are deleted, much more reason to delete these apps from your system.

Reactions: astronautlevel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.