Hacking Will arm9 ever work without a SDcard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... Because it sorta is. A9lh for the 3ds is a revolutionary idea that was brought to life. If it's sloppy you can fix the code yourself so it doesn't do that because this seems like an individual problem. I know many people that can survive just fine with having to stick an sd card into their system to boot. Anyways, I'm not looking to start a fight, so I hope you can understand booting without an sd card isn't a feature that people are necessarily looking for.

I just see these masterace arm9 memes and you cannot say something is masterrace if you lose functionality. People seem to get very defensive when you tell them the hack is incomplete. 80% of the people that posted in this thread completely missed the point and are giving very disrespectful replies. Only hacking forums these comments are acceptable is here.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
I just see these masterace arm9 memes and you cannot say something is masterrace if you lose functionality. People seem to get very defensive when you tell them the hack is incomplete. 80% of the people that posted in this thread completely missed the point and are giving very disrespectful replies. Only hacking forums these comments are acceptable is here.
When would you not have an SD card in your 3DS?

Reactions: Supster131

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
very disrespectful replies.
No, we're giving the correct answer.
Do you expect us to lie just so you can be happy?

If you don't want to use A9LH, then don't.

(You also lose the functionality of hax when you don't have an SD card, so first world problems I guess.)

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not what everyone else is saying. :rolleyes:

People get very defensive when you tell them the hack is not definitevely better than menuhax.The point is not that you mostly always use an SDcard,the point is that you brick functionality to get faster bootrates. I am too old to be getting disrespectful replies to a very simple question. Some of the people that posted here have absolutely no class.

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tbh, it's really only one functionality that you're losing and it isn't even that important. And it's like, with other hacks, you always need your sd card, so tbh, you're not losing much.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
People get very defensive when you tell them the hack is not definitevely better than menuhax.The point is not that you mostly always use an SDcard,the point is that you brick functionality to get faster bootrates. I am too old to be getting disrespectful replies to a very simple question. Some of the people that posted here have absolutely no class.
Can you answer my question then: When will you not have an SD card in?

Reactions: Just Passing By

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read the posts on top and to the bottom of yours.

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, we're giving the correct answer.
Do you expect us to lie just so you can be happy?

If you don't want to use A9LH, then don't.

(You also lose the functionality of hax when you don't have an SD card, so first world problems I guess.)

This comment is very defensive. You make it seem like someone is insulting your family.

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The salt is real man :P

@funnystory is getting so salty just because of one "lost feature" that doesn't even matter.
We're all telling you the same thing, over and over, and you keep on getting salty.

I'm done XD If you don't want to accept the reality of A9LH, then oh well.

You are getting salty,I am not salty at all. I am just saying you are a disrespectful individual with no manners.

Please be respectful! Ska

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I am not going to engage an argumentative child that needs to prove there point to satisfy their ego. This is the only forum you get this kind of attitude,I am too old to be arguing with a child. The N3ds works without an SDcard,you bricked the functionality to get faster boot rates. I don't want that for my n3ds,I do not have to give you a reason to satisfy your ego. Move along now.
The salt is real. man slow down, it's bad for kidneys.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
I am not going to engage an argumentative child that needs to prove there point to satisfy their ego. This is the only forum you get this kind of attitude,I am too old to be arguing with a child. The N3ds works without an SDcard,you bricked the functionality to get faster boot rates. I don't want that for my n3ds,I do not have to give you a reason to satisfy your ego. Move along now.
Sorry if I came off as rude, but if you could give me a scenario where you would want to boot without the SD card, I'd be more than glad to try to help you out.

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, you are salty.

Vin you are very childish is all,it is unbelievable people cannot ask questions without childish responses.You stalk my threads continuously to try to see if you can get me banned. I am going to have a mod lock this up.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Bortz the thread has ran its course. Could you please lock it?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I still haven't seen you give me a valid reason you wouldn't have your SD card in.
you took it out to put files on before heading out, and forgot to pick it up so figure you will just play your carts instead......but dum dum duuummmm you cant XD

as much as its a very uncommon situation having use a9lh there has been a few times i have wanted to do something quickly on a different SD and not been able to as i didnt have the a9lh files on the SD card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: