Hacking Will a region changed o3ds can be used as 3DS#1 on DSIwarehax?

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well is it possible? And does anybody ever manage to make the eshop working as stated on Plailects guide? I tried on a JPN to US region changed, follow the instructions but still I cant get eshop to work afterwards.

fikatr

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
im sure its not possible system transfer with a region changed system and use soft downgrade thread next time for questions about dsiwarehax

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you delete your eShop account prior to region changing?

For the eShop to be functional (Old 3DS only, New 3DS cannot access eShop after region change), you MUST delete your eShop account before starting then format the system once you have completed all steps. You must then create a new eShop account. You will lose all user data such as games, DLC, themes, and saves (unless you back them up with something like JK Save Manager).Note that region changing is experimental and can break several things.

I have region-changed my 25th Anniv Zelda o3DS USA to EUR, and my eShop works just fine, have an NNID setup and all. Have I tried to system transfer though? Nope, so can't confirm whether that'll work or not.

If on New3DS, well it won't work. I've done a region-change for someone on their JPN N3DS, but I made it perfectly clear that they would lose eshop access. They were OK with that.

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you delete your eShop account prior to region changing?

I have region-changed my 25th Anniv Zelda o3DS USA to EUR, and my eShop works just fine, have an NNID setup and all. Have I tried to system transfer though? Nope, so can't confirm whether that'll work or not.

If on New3DS, well it won't work. I've done a region-change for someone on their JPN N3DS, but I made it perfectly clear that they would lose eshop access. They were OK with that.
So what I did on my a9lh console is, delete my eshop,format the 3ds, then do the region change part. Do I have to open the eshop again before the region change or after? Cause i opened it after. And since it's a japanese console, Im not really sure what happens when I delete the eshop account. What happened was, I blindly looked for some options until I saw an image pointing at the serial number, till Im prompted to put the serial number, and afterwards I get stucked at somepoint where I can't press home(it shows the home icon with a slash on top of it) and I hard reboot the console just to get back to home menu, then format, then region changed. Did I do it right?

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what I did on my a9lh console is, delete my eshop,format the 3ds, then do the region change part. Do I have to open the eshop again before the region change or after? Cause i opened it after. And since it's a japanese console, Im not really sure what happens when I delete the eshop account. What happened was, I blindly looked for some options until I saw an image pointing at the serial number, till Im prompted to put the serial number, and afterwards I get stucked at somepoint where I can't press home(it shows the home icon with a slash on top of it) and I hard reboot the console just to get back to home menu, then format, then region changed. Did I do it right?
When you delete your eShop account, once it's done, it'll ask you to reboot your console. Since you probably can't read Japanese, you probably had no idea it was telling you that. :P

And yeah, everything sounds right.

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you delete your eShop account, once it's done, it'll ask you to reboot your console. Since you probably can't read Japanese, you probably had no idea it was telling you that. :P

And yeah, everything sounds right.
Welp, I still didnt managed to connect to Eshop afterwards though. You set up a new eshop account(open eshop again) after the region changed is done yeah?

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After the region-change, did you go ahead and do another system format? I did that, just because I wanted to make sure everything was good, then I setup my new eshop and nnid on the new region.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sorry I sat on them when they were open
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: So that version is semi rare