Not exclusive any more
laugh.gif

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
So let me get this right, DS Club Nintendo games are not available at retail and don't get numbered.
This is Club Nintendo software and not available to purchase yet you guys number it?

Not that im bothered about the numbering as all the Wii sections are messed up here.
I just wondered what the difference is, shouldn't you either number all Club Nintendo or not at all.

What i mean to say is, where do you draw the line with Club Nintendo Exclusives as far as GBAtemp numbering goes?

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Triforce said:
So let me get this right, DS Club Nintendo games are not available at retail and don't get numbered.
This is Club Nintendo software and not available to purchase yet you guys number it?

Not that im bothered about the numbering as all the Wii sections are messed up here.
I just wondered what the difference is, shouldn't you either number all Club Nintendo or not at all.

What i mean to say is, where do you draw the line with Club Nintendo Exclusives as far as GBAtemp numbering goes?

Does it really fuckin' matter? Just be grateful that people are ripping and posting stuff that would be otherwise 'unavailable'.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to GBATEMP and OneUp! OneUp, you rocks as always. I can't wait for Castlevania Rebirth.

Anyway, *Go and downloading it now*

EDIT: Now, I have got it. Yay!
smile.gif

Mattiac

Trophies
XP
Country
RockmanForte said:
Thanks to GBATEMP and OneUp! OneUp, you rocks as always. I can't wait for Castlevania Rebirth.

smile.gif

I know it's against the rules, otherwise I would've asked
you where you found it... I think that Nintendo should
release this so that everyone can buy it! I would buy it!

Sir_Shaggy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Funny how this game requires Nintendo club points which you register your games product code online to cash in on these Nintendo exclusives. Its Nintendo's way to reward the legit purchasers and now you can now get this bonus without going through the Nintendo Club.

Nintendo Club members should get the Mario hat instead
tongue.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Triforce said:

That's a very good point. This should be XXXX, because it's not a regular release that's available for everyone.
QUOTE(bazamuffin @ Oct 28 2009, 11:50 AM) Does it really fuckin' matter? Just be grateful that people are ripping and posting stuff that would be otherwise 'unavailable'.
So... We should just stop numbering releases? I didn't see Triforce saying that this release sucks, just that if this is numbered, the DS Club Nintendo exclusives should be numbered as well.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mattiac said:
RockmanForte said:

smile.gif

I know it's against the rules, otherwise I would've asked
you where you found it... I think that Nintendo should
release this so that everyone can buy it! I would buy it!

You got the right answer. It's against the rules.

True, the Nintendo should release this so that everyone can buy it
but its special because I guess they have good reasons.

therealssjlink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I'm getting when I try to run the game after installing is the "Black screen of death".

I have tried both normal NTSC and Region-Free (even ran Freethewads myself as well).

This is the only game to not load correctly for me.

I even used AnyTitleDeleter and got rid of IOS53 and IOS55 and reinstalled them (Using DOP-IOS). Nothing works.

I am running on 4.2J firmware with Startpatch (region free channels so there should be no problem installing the non-region free file). I have many NTSC-U games as well and they run fine.

Got any ideas on how to fix this? I can supply videos and photos if needed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.