WiiWare #0535 - Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Japan)

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
MegaAce™ said:
So this is a Justice For All port?
Yes. It probably also includes an English language option, like the DS version and the previous Wii port.

The game is amazing (though probably the weakest in the series) but the port seems to be really bad. This is pretty much the DS version without any real changes. It probably looks really crappy on a TV screen.

sillypatterson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shugo Takahashi said:

I'm still confused as to why these aren't also downloadable DSiWare games, though. Seems like putting them on the DSi would've been the much more obvious choice over porting them to the Wii.

I'm replaying the games with my boyfriend now that we can do it on the television, one of us would get stiff necks trying to watch the other do it on the DS. It's -awesome- for multiple participants.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm sad that this doesn't let you use a rock band or guitar hero mic to shout OBJECTION! instead of waving your arm.... I liked shouting at my DS.
rofl2.gif

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheShadowRunner said:
So I guess you had no installation issues Hatsu hmm.
To me it looks like the ticket is fuxed..

Hatsu is probably using sarcasm. Also this game seems really hard to find :S

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Shugo Takahashi said:
You should try playing it before complaining about it. It looks just fine on a TV screen; no worse than an SNES game looks. And there ARE differences, albeit small: you can point the Wii Remote to object/present, Phoenix's voice comes out of the Wii Remote speaker, and it features three save files instead of just one.
The three saves are a plus, and indeed, it looks like a SNES title (which makes sense considering it was originally a GBA game). I call that bad. They should have put more work into this. But it's a functional port.
Shugo Takahashi said:
I highly recommend it if you haven't already played the DS version. Either version is fine and presents basically the same experience. On the non-pirating side of things, this is actually pretty nice since none of the Phoenix Wright games are in production in the US anymore, and having all of them for $10 a pop as downloadable content is pretty cool.
Yeah, it's pretty cool. Just know that they didn't change a lot from the DS version and you won't be disappointed. I especially like how they put in three saves so more than one family member can play it at the same time.
QUOTE(Shugo Takahashi @ Jan 28 2010, 10:29 AM)
I'm still confused as to why these aren't also downloadable DSiWare games, though. Seems like putting them on the DSi would've been the much more obvious choice over porting them to the Wii.
Agreed, DSiWare releases would make more sense and would be better!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1