Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Noob question here lads, a simple yes or no answer is sufficient, thanks.

I don't care enough for my Wii U to update the hacks/back-up playing method. In fact, I haven't used it for years and have been trying to sell it for 6 months now and nobody will buy it.

However, i heard that little game called BOTW is pretty good and i wouldn't mind trying it out.

Is it possible to run it on 5.3.2 + Loadiine at all?

Please save the "we haven't used 5.3.2 loadiine for 100 years..... Brazillian 5.5.1 is better" comments as i couldn't care less for the P.O.S console. At this stage i'm almost considering giving it away.

D

Deleted-379826

I don't care enough for my Wii U to update the hacks/back-up playing method. In fact, I haven't used it for years and have been trying to sell it for 6 months now and nobody will buy it.

However, i heard that little game called BOTW is pretty good and i wouldn't mind trying it out.

Please save the "we haven't used 5.3.2 loadiine for 100 years..... Brazillian 5.5.1 is better" comments as i couldn't care less for the P.O.S console. At this stage i'm almost considering giving it away.

Hm not too sure if that would work because it'd probably act like a normal game and not run because it's an old firmware. Anyway loadiine runs on latest firmware. So update while you can and keep using loadiine. Only problem loadiine is the loading times will kill you.

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Since I don't feel like searching through over 400 pages, how would one get the game update if you get the physical copy of the game? Is it a download from Nintendo's servers? Or is it on the disc itself? Note that I'm not talking about, ahem, "obtaining" it.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Since I don't feel like searching through over 400 pages, how would one get the game update if you get the physical copy of the game? Is it a download from Nintendo's servers? Or is it on the disc itself? Note that I'm not talking about, ahem, "obtaining" it.
It's on the disc itself.

Reactions: Hozu

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On disc. Make a wud, then, from the repack's notes:
Run DiscU to extract without c argument to get all data incl update
WUP-P-ALZP\GIF4D2C39E101C9500\0005000E101C9500_0010 <-- update
copy that folder to /install/ on SDCard and use WUP Installer GX2.

EDIT: discu might need another update. The ticket looks ok, but no fst. At least discu is looking in the right places. I couldn't get anything else to pull apart the GI partition.

Last edited by nexusmtz, , Reason: discu problems?
Reactions: Hozu

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The only problem I seem to have with Breath of the Wild, is that it won't save at all. In the save screen, it comes up saying that it's saved, but the images don't display next to the saves.

But I fixed the saving issue by deleting the save from data management. And now it saves as it should. Remember, don't transfer Loadiine saves, because Loadiine seems to corrupt it's own save files in BotW.

Last edited by Platinum Lucario,

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Someone else should try to extract and install the update with the "new" scene releases. I'm currently not able to do so myself...

Also, when the update will be on NUS, will there be a legit tile.tik coming with it?

Last edited by Amingo,

shroppy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
oh well, there's already another poisonous release with just the v1.0.0 update because

DiscU util has issues extracting the update partition from .wud
All .app files and two .h3 files have different md5sum compared to
dumping the update from console.

Reactions: nexusmtz

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

You probably could, but load times in Loadiine are around 15 minutes. Far longer than it takes you to install CFW, so not worth it.
Updating to CFW is really easy. Just download WUPInstaller GX2 and Mocha and run Mocha from HBL (needs to be done every time you want to play unless you have CBHC).
The game files go in its own folder in SD:\Install, same for the update files. Then boot into HBL again and run WUPInstaller GX2 to install the game and update.
It really is that easy.
I can't confirm whether it will work on 5.3.2 though. But all the hacks work on the latest firmware so no reason not to update.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

johan_1984

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I predict that the "update" that will come with the new release won't install/run without signature patch. Just as a DLC.

Glix

Trophies
XP
Country
It might be my sd card playing up though. Crappy 16gb Sandisk from Tesco that I haven't used that much. CRC checks show the files copied across fine as well. Going to try formatting with something other than Windows.

Wasn't my SD card as they released just the update alone now, I also tried installing the wud2app dump but that failed too. Very odd.

Noticed that the earlier download of the game has a different title.cert file (checksum doesn't match) compared to NUS.

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
Good to know, it's playable with those FPS. I was able to enter the castle. But I did not follow the spoilers, I want to have a good story!
Yes, still playable with framedrops. Within the fight itself, there is all okay^^. But I think I found some glitches/bugs that helped me xD
I also want a good story, but it could be an awesome moment if could win xD

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wasn't my SD card as they released just the update alone now, I also tried installing the wud2app dump but that failed too. Very odd.

Noticed that the earlier download of the game has a different title.cert file (checksum doesn't match) compared to NUS.
The update alone works without signature patches. There appears to be a problem with how the wud is extracted (sound familiar, Brazilians?) Don't get hung up on the cert files. The certificates can be out of order yet still be the exact same certificates. It all depends on where on the NUS server that the particular utility pulls the file from.

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The update alone works without signature patches. There appears to be a problem with how the wud is extracted (sound familiar, Brazilians?) Don't get hung up on the cert files. The certificates can be out of order yet still be the exact same certificates. It all depends on where on the NUS server that the particular utility pulls the file from.

I'm really getting confused now. So there is a standalone disc-update out there that can be installed over the NUS-game files and can be run without sig patches? That's basically what some people on here have been waiting for. And the problem remains with extracting the game files from the disc?

Reactions: FlappyFalco

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm really getting confused now. So there is a standalone disc-update out there that can be installed over the NUS-game files and can be run without sig patches? That's basically what some people on here have been waiting for. And the problem remains with extracting the game files from the disc?
Yeah that's what I was waiting for. I'm finally installing the game and the update.

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok i found it now. The standalone-update release is called "The_Legend_of_Zelda_Breath_of_the_Wild_UPDATE_v1.0.0_READNFO_EUR_WiiU-VENOM".

I'm still asking myself if the VENOM released game is in any way "better" than the version everyone had before from the servers. If both gamedata from disc and from NUS are identical then it's still a tidy way to go with NUS-game and VENOM-update.

Last edited by Amingo,

Glix

Trophies
XP
Country

Cheers, just waiting on work finishing (still have the full day a head of me and it's patch day in Rust lol) so I can go install the update. :D Yes, I'm naughty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next