Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IDK, after what happened to Kongnutz, I would probably be a little more paranoid than that XD

To be fair, 32 characters are a lot harder to track down than a mutli gig upload. Plus, kongnutz went and posted a picture of his receipt showing the purchase, sooooo...
well, alot harder is kind of wrong. its literally impossible to track where a comment came from if the comment was posted from a wireless connection which you have no association with. its not like a comment you make stores your phone id or something.

Unknown16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am here since 2012, already bought things on the marketplace and of course PayPal buyers protection will be used.
Look... i don't have to do anything.
I will have two days off following this night-shift.
I have no reason whatsoever to actually be awake during daytime in my time off.
I am just OFFERING this.
I could just as easily not do anything and never take off my sweatpants during this timeframe.
Just to put things in perspective here.
Honestly though, it isn't the money. Paypal is a paper trail, and we're on a public forum. Even "discussing" the prospect is an instant red flag.

Someone will eventually dump the needed files of their own volition, and they'd probably take better steps than what we're proposing here.

K

KingpinSlim

you know, it may not be the best idea to sell it for what you payed, you could easily sit on it untill theres no stock, then scalp it off for profit.
The reality is that i would have to use my own money, which is quite low right now.
Sure, i can try to flip it right away and have someone come and pick it up, but i am kinda wary if anyone in my area would be all that into the Wii U version and i badly need a fucking Wardrobe this month.
My work-shirts are all wrinkled and i need to iron them everytime before i go to work or else i will have creases everywhere...

Serfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The reality is that i would have to use my own money, which is quite low right now.
Sure, i can try to flip it right away and have someone come and pick it up, but i am kinda wary if anyone in my area would be all that into the Wii U version and i badly need a fucking Wardrobe this month.
My work-shirts are all wrinkled and i need to iron them everytime before i go to work or else i will have creases everywhere...
A lot of people can't afford a switch. (aka, me,) and I'm sure there are many more out there. Maybe even your neighbor. :P

thisjamal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or you could give it to someone in latin america and leak it because nintendo is not supported or are willing to go there. Basically you could give it to me. I live in venezuela

Supercool330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, alot harder is kind of wrong. its literally impossible to track where a comment came from if the comment was posted from a wireless connection which you have no association with. its not like a comment you make stores your phone id or something.
YOU DON'T KNOW. THEY HAVE ACCESS TO THE FEEDS MAN. NINTENDO IS ALWAYS WATCHING. ONLY THE PARANOID SURVIVE.

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: llazy77

Serfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was talking about how to decrypt the game once we have the .tik file and make it run on CEMU. I have no idea how to do that.
The different WiiU game's formats, and how to convert them
Cyan posted a helpful little thing with most of the stuff you can use and need, it encompasses all different formats

If I find an actual tutorial I'll be sure to PM you
Just don't expect it to play well until at least the next build of cemu is out.

Reactions: Shikkichu
K

KingpinSlim

Fuck it. I will just buy a copy and see if i can't make a profit by someone in my area paying me a few bucks more for it.
I will however make it perfectly clear at this point that i have no intention, nor have i ever had any intention, to make copyrighted material available to anyone, at any place or anytime outside of its intended use as indicated by Nintendo and their partners.
I do not condone piracy, nor have i ever engaged in piracy or any activity relating to the practices of infringing upon someone else's intellectual property.
If someone were to release the files required to make something like that possible it will most certainly not be me and i do not condone those actions.

I hope i have now made myself perfectly clear.

EDIT: Also, i really would like to buy a Gamecube with a Qoob Pro Modchip.

Last edited by ,

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck it. I will just buy a copy and see if i can't make a profit by someone in my area paying me a few bucks more for it.
I will however make it perfectly clear at this point that i have no intention, nor have i ever had any intention, to make copyrighted material available to anyone, at any place or anytime outside of its intended use as indicated by Nintendo and their partners.
I do not condone piracy, nor have i ever engaged in piracy or any activity relating to the practices of infringing upon someone else's intellectual property.
If someone were to release the files required to make something like that possible it will most certainly not be me and i do not condone those actions.

totally, never expected you to. let us know how fun it is though when you do.

Serfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

EDIT: Also, i really would like to buy a Gamecube with a Qoob Pro Modchip.

Well, hopefully someone will. And hopefully someone has that Qoob Pro.

Reactions: llazy77
K

KingpinSlim

totally, never expected you to. let us know how fun it is though when you do.
I think by then, we will all be enjoying the game, as i do not intend to buy the game before release-date, as this would break the trusting relationship Nintendo has with their official retail-partners.
I am sure everyone here agrees that this is the most sensible course of action and we should all be grateful for the quality releases Nintendo has to offer.

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think by then, we will all be enjoying the game, as i do not intend to buy the game before release-date, as this would break the trusting relationship Nintendo has with their official retail-partners.
I am sure everyone here agrees that this is the most sensible course of action and we should all be grateful for the quality releases Nintendo has to offer.
yeah, but that doesnt mean i am not interested in your opinion, since you'll still play it before me, i have to save to get it.

K

KingpinSlim

yeah, but that doesnt mean i am not interested in your opinion, since you'll still play it before me, i have to save to get it.

I will call the store again today at around 10am my time.
Not to inquire about when their delivery comes in, of course, but to congratulate them on upholding the streetdates as set by the publishers, since they would most certainly never go against those iron-clad rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021