Hacking wiiu usb helper Help 3ds 00000002.app

Choquette

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I used wiiu usb helper to download my 3ds games but it downloaded the game in the .app format so How do I convert the .app file to a cia so I can install it on my 3ds?

Or is there another way to install the game with the 00000002.app files and tik files?
Thank you

Last edited by Choquette,
Reactions: Redirr

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why you used a WiiU tool to download a game for 3ds?
Just install freeShop on your 3ds and you can install CIAs straight on your 3ds without a pc

Eastonator12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used wiiu usb helper to download my 3ds games but it downloaded the game in the .app format so How do I convert the .app file to a cia so I can install it on my 3ds?

Or is there another way to install the game with the 00000002.app files and tik files?
Thank you
Sorry mate, but I don't think you understand. you cannot play wii u games on a 3ds...now or ever. You can download FreeShop, which, if you have a hacked 3ds, will install any 3ds games you want. Wii U UsbHelper isn't for 3DS games.

Choquette

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well I'm not high, but why can you download 3ds games on the wiiu usb helper if it's not to be use with a 3ds?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How high are you to think you can play 3ds games on a wiiu?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why you used a WiiU tool to download a game for 3ds?
Just install freeShop on your 3ds and you can install CIAs straight on your 3ds without a pc
Sorry mate, but I don't think you understand. you cannot play wii u games on a 3ds...now or ever. You can download FreeShop, which, if you have a hacked 3ds, will install any 3ds games you want. Wii U UsbHelper isn't for 3DS games.
Wii U USB helper had an update that allows for 3ds games to be downloaded. The dev wanted to rename it but didn't to avoid confusion.

@Choquette You have to use the unpack option in usb helper

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Wii U USB helper had an update that allows for 3ds games to be downloaded. The dev wanted to rename it but didn't to avoid confusion.

@Choquette You have to use the unpack option in usb helper
bcf.png
Seriously? That's just not ok, it's confusing for anyone not following the project.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-