iz0n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi all,
Is there any untethered exploit for Wii U that allows running homebrows without needing to exploit at each reboot ? or maybe an exploit that is put in an SD card that will not leave the Wii U.

Is the kernel exploit for 5.5.x untethered ?

Thank you,
izon

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
No and no. A persistent (untethered) exploit would require an exploit in the boot process. Smea has an exploit like this, but he won't be sharing it any time soon.

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Hi all,
Is there any untethered exploit for Wii U that allows running homebrows without needing to exploit at each reboot ? or maybe an exploit that is put in an SD card that will not leave the Wii U.

Is the kernel exploit for 5.5.x untethered ?

Thank you,
izon
Nope, you need to run the kernel exploit through the web browser every time you start the system.

( Ninja'd >:^( )

D

Deleted User

"Untethered" ~ Someone's been on their phone too much! :^)

Anyways, there is no way to reboot and have the previously executed exploits stay intact; that would require an IOSU exploit.

Last edited by ,

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i dont know if i'm wrong
but i dont do the KERNEL EXPLOIT every boot.... just did once and now i just open the browser and acess http://loadiine.ovh/... its runs "automatically" the homebrew channel
and runs loadiine normally every time....

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i dont know if i'm wrong
but i dont do the KERNEL EXPLOIT every boot.... just did once and now i just open the browser and acess http://loadiine.ovh/... its runs "automatically" the homebrew channel
and runs loadiine normally every time....
You are wrong. ;) The HBL exploit includes a kernel exploit but launches it in only one step.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-