akvagrabli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hi guys! Sorry for my english.
I am from Russia, but i have USA Black WiiU. My bear helped me to change sys_prod.xml, so my WiiU have regionhax now. European disks are works fine. European games which have been installed with WUP Installer Mod Y works fine too.
So in Soviet Russia we have some games which are officialy translated to russian language. ZombiU, Super Mario 3D world, Watch_dogs, Batman and others have russian language. But my capitalist american WiiU have no russian languge, so all of these games are launching with english language.
Is there some way to activate russian language in all of these games? Maybe with loadiine or there is some homebrew soft? I want to play new Zelda with russian language :cry:

I have watering my WiiU with vodka but it isn't hepled :(
Thanks, guys.
Спасибо.

Reactions: Kafluke

oOshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone tried this on a Japanese WII U?

My goal is to play for example PIKMIN3 (USA version) on a Japanese WII U, it works fine except that the game loads in Japanese as described above.

I installed system config tools but for some reason I can only change the language and the country which I set to English and US respectively.
Still the game loads in Japanese.

Any help would be very welcome ^^

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)