aniemotion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wii-U-Pro-Controller.png

The Wii U Pro controller can be used with vWii emulators like the Wii classic Controller?
wii-classic-versus-pro-thumb-300x438-80234.jpg

Or I wiil need the original classic contoler or this?
wii-u-pro-controllers.jpg

specht

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Wii U Pro controller does work on homebrew on vWii and Wii if the homebrew app supports it.

As of now, it's pretty much just Devolution until more libraries add support, then people could go back and recompile emulators and other apps that use them.

If you want to play now though, you'd have to get the third-party option that switches between classic and pro.

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
O-M-G
I love that design!
The design is good, but the controller itself is not. (as pointed by various reviews, like this one)

Would be good to see if some modder can swipe the original WiiU Pro Controller's shell with this one though..

Hope someone gets this concept of WiiU/snes controller right someday too..

Reactions: Hero-Link

Silentsurvivor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I HATE these thread titles.

I read it and expect a hack or something to use the Pro controller in vWii emulators but it's just a guy asking if it's possible. Why the fuck not state that in the thread title? Name it as a question for god's sake. There's even that one about Xbox One controller on WiiU and that's just terrible.

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I HATE these thread titles.

I read it and expect a hack or something to use the Pro controller in vWii emulators but it's just a guy asking if it's possible. Why the fuck not state that in the thread title? Name it as a question for god's sake. There's even that one about Xbox One controller on WiiU and that's just terrible.

calm down buddy, the whole world doesn't speak English fluently.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@