Hacking WiiU Helper: Download initiated: Unable to read data from transport connection, failed

levatus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, having an issue with WiiU Helper.

"Unable to read data from transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly" and no queued game will actually download. Anyone have any idea what could be causing this? I turned off firewalls and such to see if this were the issue and it doesn't change.

Thanks!

Hikari06

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hello, having an issue with WiiU Helper.

"Unable to read data from transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly" and no queued game will actually download. Anyone have any idea what could be causing this? I turned off firewalls and such to see if this were the issue and it doesn't change.

Thanks!
Alright, could you please tell what version of windows you are running?
Also, just to make sure, have you also tried whitelisting the app in your antivirus?
Finally, are you by any chance blocking nus update servers with a custom dns?

levatus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Windows 10
Yes, whitelisted in windows firewall, no other firewalls or antivirus.
No custom DNS

What is interesting is that occasionally, it works, especially if I used a proxy like Torguard to redirect traffic. I wonder if there is a limit from NUS server as to the amount that can be downloaded at a time?

Last edited by levatus,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)