Hacking WiiU game dump's list and nfo

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
I think haxxors does make hardware sales boost. Maybe not crazy but if we compare it to the Wii hacks we can get a general idea. The HBC had somewhere near 300,000 installs recorded - now that doesn't include untracked ones so lets estimate and say 500,000 were done as a high estimate. I know I would love to sell an additional 500,000 anythings and I'm sure Nintendo would as well.

There are some people who will not bother with the hardware/software regardless so their "piracy" as its called is not even relevant nor a part of this equation. They wouldn't have purchased software to begin with. I call it sharing, you call it piracy (I should probably get my flame shield out).

If me and my neighbor both buy a Wii and I buy not a single game but he lets me play any and all of his games at any given time, am I therefore a pirate? Or am I just sharing with a friend?
I like your last point. Sharing is caring and all that lmao would be buying a Wii u anyway tbh love the gamepad thing. Piracy not a big thing for me with it as oy about 4 or 5 games I want anyway lol

D

Deleted User

I think haxxors does make hardware sales boost. Maybe not crazy but if we compare it to the Wii hacks we can get a general idea. The HBC had somewhere near 300,000 installs recorded - now that doesn't include untracked ones so lets estimate and say 500,000 were done as a high estimate. I know I would love to sell an additional 500,000 anythings and I'm sure Nintendo would as well.

There are some people who will not bother with the hardware/software regardless so their "piracy" as its called is not even relevant nor a part of this equation. They wouldn't have purchased software to begin with. I call it sharing, you call it piracy (I should probably get my flame shield out).

If me and my neighbor both buy a Wii and I buy not a single game but he lets me play any and all of his games at any given time, am I therefore a pirate? Or am I just sharing with a friend?

over 100 millions of Wii units have been sold in a decade, 0.5 million pirates are only 0.5%.. WiiU hack may boost its sale up to maybe 1%?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
ppl thinking a hack kills a console.. srs the people that hack their consoles dont even reach the 1% mark on any hacked console so far so its pointless to think they will kill the wiiu with their 1% influence ...

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
in general ide say hacking/piracy could and would kill off profits on any console (not kill the console itself). but in this situation i think it would help. ive been looking through loads of websites the last 4 days as well as the facebook page for wiikeu and there are shite loads of people claiming they want to buy the wii u know.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
so what they've got custom cios already for the wiiu?

also the 3ds uses a flashcart so it's still using a device. although i wouldn't call the 3ds successfully fully hacked since gateway only works on old fw...
It's only using a device because it's created to need one. The Gateway team could easily create a Gateway-free backup loader if they wanted to, but of course they don't because monies. The only thing that would be required would be any compatible DS-mode flashcart (which can be gotten for like 10$) to install the profile exploit.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I don't see the issue with file sizes. Well, perhaps it'll make some people with slow internet reconsider pirating the games. x'D
Shouldn't take much more than an hour to download it though, depending on the host server.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
agree lol i cant think of that many wii u games (just yet) and ye i can imagin them only bein a small amount of space and the rest is just filled with crap

D

Deleted User

What are these releases good for exactly? If I actually sit through the long download time can I play them from a hard drive?

D

Deleted User

Well hold on, again Im not a supportor of piracy but, $150 for free Wii U games for life sounds pretty good to me.
3 decent Wii U games, lets say Wind Waker HD, Tropical Freeze and 3D World, will cost you about $150 give or take. Now, $150 and some patience for downloading things can get you every Wii U game. Idk Wiikey U sounds like a good idea to me.

CurveBall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The hacking world has gone to shit, everything is for profit nowadays.
All these dongles, drives, cartridges and whatnot come from software exploits and are simply held back from the public.

I'm not going to release a hack because it's only going to be used for piracy = I'm trying to make something to pirate games and make profit along the way.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All these dongles, drives, cartridges and whatnot come from software exploits and are simply held back from the public.

I'm not going to release a hack because it's only going to be used for piracy = I'm trying to make something to pirate games and make profit along the way.
I'm not condoning their withholding, but they're basically spending their free time so you can play games for free. They're not getting anything out of it.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

And yet there are many hackers who make profit from withholding exploits and making dongles who have the balls to call users self-entitled. Interesting. I'd much rather back up the games on my own if/when there ever is a way to do it without paying $150.

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...