SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Need help. I have cue bin games, SD in memory card slot 1 on GameCube, (also, when sd2sp2 will be supported??) And on GameCube everytime I try to load a game it crashes on black window stack DSi error. Also on the Wii. Now I'm trying wiistation. My bios is SCPH1001.BIN.
Why it crashes???
Lol WiiStation it's only for Wii, it's still not being developed for the Nintendo GameCube...

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Need help. I have cue bin games, SD in memory card slot 1 on GameCube, (also, when sd2sp2 will be supported??) And on GameCube everytime I try to load a game it crashes on black window stack DSi error. Also on the Wii. Now I'm trying wiistation. My bios is SCPH1001.BIN.
Why it crashes???
if its crashing on wii you probably have a corrupt file somewhere, shouldnt use this on the gamecube at all.

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador

pedro702/saulfabre can I ask you something to both? What is the language use to code wiiu inject, what console is used, with what is it possible to modify wups?​

what? i didn't understand anything you said...
You don't code a Wii U VC inject, lol
For Wii U injects obviously you do on the Wii U (programming console i don't know)
And i don't know what tool allows to edit WUPs.

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
Why it crashes???
I am not sure if that was fixed in this one, but if you run the app from usb and games too, usually freezes the wii, with this one you need an sd to load app, wiisxrx 3.2 works well with usb

Walwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Using wiistation 1.0.
I had felt a difference when playing hot wheels turbo racing and today I could see it.

When running the game with Dynarec, the fps is around 60 but strangely the car movements have reduced response. At the beginning of the "Road to Rustwell" track, there is a jump that the player's car does not complete.

If I switch to Interpreter, the fps drops to 35 but the game has the physics I remembered and in that jump, the car completes and falls on the track ahead. I put video of each case on youtube.

In Dynarec, the car spins crazy when crashing. Similar to when he started developing the code for this game to work. In Interpreter, when hitting he doesn't go crazy.

Dynarec:

Interpreter:

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Using wiistation 1.0.
I had felt a difference when playing hot wheels turbo racing and today I could see it.

When running the game with Dynarec, the fps is around 60 but strangely the car movements have reduced response. At the beginning of the "Road to Rustwell" track, there is a jump that the player's car does not complete.

If I switch to Interpreter, the fps drops to 35 but the game has the physics I remembered and in that jump, the car completes and falls on the track ahead. I put video of each case on youtube.

In Dynarec, the car spins crazy when crashing. Similar to when he started developing the code for this game to work. In Interpreter, when hitting he doesn't go crazy.

Dynarec:

Interpreter:

opened an issue on github, hopefully it gets taken care.

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Fighter92 THANKS a lot for this information, it worth gold I think....Need to test that! Would be interested to know if it changes Walwii's test.​

Saulfabre: You don't code a Wii U VC inject, lol​

Coders can modify anything as far as they know the language a app has been coded into, could be assembly, C or anything, the tool we use on the pc or on the wiiu has to code them into something, I'm asking because if I know in what language it is, I can go to see the right coders and tell him the right tool to use (ps: What I want to be changed, the choice of the YES/NO use of the gamepad when clicking on a forwarder on front page of wiiU, so it will select yes by default, It can be changed)

Last edited by mrmagicm,
  • Haha
Reactions: niuus

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the original PS1 bios are not working correctly? Now using PSP bios is the answer?

This emulator has been hit/miss using USB with recent/different compiled builds. Not just through WFL but also through Homebrew channel.

The last few pages of this thread have been a circus.

Zorg07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I ran into a problem, I can't run bios on USB, and I get this screen (see pic), and even if I force it by editing the settingsRX2022.cfg text file on startup it gives me a black screen and an annoying beeping sound. In the SD it goes to 100%, I hope it can be solved. Thanks for this great emulator.
Pdta:
the games do run on usb, but if I want them to run with the bios that happens.

Captura de pantalla 2022-11-06 003116.png

Last edited by Zorg07,

matto21

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I ran into a problem, I can't run bios on USB, and I get this screen (see pic), and even if I force it by editing the settingsRX2022.cfg text file on startup it gives me a black screen and an annoying beeping sound. In the SD it goes to 100%, I hope it can be solved. Thanks for this great emulator.

View attachment 336017
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wiisxrx_2022-another-fork-of-wiisxrx-released.614405/page-43
and what I said I also hope that this problem will be solved

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Fighter92 THANKS a lot for this information, it worth gold I think....Need to test that! Would be interested to know if it changes Walwii's test.​

Saulfabre: You don't code a Wii U VC inject, lol​

Coders can modify anything as far as they know the language a app has been coded into, could be assembly, C or anything, the tool we use on the pc or on the wiiu has to code them into something, I'm asking because if I know in what language it is, I can go to see the right coders and tell him the right tool to use (ps: What I want to be changed, the choice of the YES/NO use of the gamepad when clicking on a forwarder on front page of wiiU, so it will select yes by default, It can be changed)
to change a program you need to have the source code, you cant just change how it works like that, you can do edits and stuff but what you want to do it would need to change a lot of code and no one will bother to reverse engineer a nintendo app so you dont have to click yes and takes like 1 second lol.

If it was that easy to change people would have changed it long ago.

Last edited by pedro702,

Dakangel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Alundra, Brave prove, Grandia, Xenogears, Dino crisis 1&2 , Megaman X 3,4,5&6, Castlevania symphony of the night, Resident evil 1,2,3& gun survivor, Parasite Eve 1&2, Galerians, Silent hill, Fear effects 1&2, Chaos break, Overblood 1&2, Echo night 1&2 and a lot of others good game's tested with this emulator.

Is nice to have a fully funcional alternative to play hacks, undubs, traductions on TV.

klonoa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
So the original PS1 bios are not working correctly? Now using PSP bios is the answer?
of course not, original 1:1 psx bios files are still working fine.

some gamers are failing to find the correct ones, that's why they are having bios issues.
most of the problems occur when someone loads corrupt bios and .iso files.

obviously we cannot share them here, so it's up to another user to gather them together in the right way :)
This emulator has been hit/miss using USB with recent/different compiled builds. Not just through WFL but also through Homebrew channel.
i can play the working games from usb hard drive just fine with the WiiStation builds posted here.

i tested a lot of lesser known titles today, will post the results here later.

Last edited by klonoa,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright