Newest version of the Wiiscrubber software with lots of facilities for building a multi-iso disk.
A homebrew channel loader, based on Softchip, is included in the kit.
This now allows you to put several Wii titles on one disc and boot them.
Any problems etc. then please post here.
And the probable first question is:
Q31. How do I create a multiboot disc. THESE ARE TRUCHA SIGNED BECAUSE OF THE SHRINK PROCESS.
A31. Simplest technique is to:
1. load an ISO, select the data partition and shrink it. Then save it out as a crypted partition.
2. Repeat stage 1 until you have a selection of partitions.
3. Load an ISO that you want to adapt.
4. Delete all the partitions (right click on partition, delete partition)
5. Repeat for all partitions.
6. Right click on WII DISC and select IMPORT, Crypted. Choose partition to load. Select partition table to use.Wait.
The partition table 0 MUST contain at least one partition but can have a maximum of 3.
7. Repeat for all the partitions you created at stage 2.
8. Burn disc.
Then run the multiboot loader from your SD card to load the disc.