Hacking Wiimote Weirdness

OldGnashburg

Cobra Chicken Summoner
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I have a Wiimote that keeps being inverted and the cursor upside down, however ONLY for homebrew, tried everything, I reinstalled all my cIOS (Hermes, d2x, 236), the HBC, BootMii, and nothing, since this is a very recent issue, I decided to restore my NAND dump I had lying around for 8, 9 months. It still didn't fix the issue, so suspecting it was a problem with the Wiimote not the Wii, I booted up my vWii on my Wii U and opened the Homebrew Channel, and I'm having the same issue despite never having the issue on my vWii. It seems my Wiimote itself is broken, but why just for homebrew? And is there way I can fix it? BTW I thought I would mention that my Wii Motion Plus Wiimote works perfectly with both Wii and vWii Homebrew.

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I have a Wiimote that keeps being inverted and the cursor upside down, however ONLY for homebrew, tried everything, I reinstalled all my cIOS (Hermes, d2x, 236), the HBC, BootMii, and nothing, since this is a very recent issue, I decided to restore my NAND dump I had lying around for 8, 9 months. It still didn't fix the issue, so suspecting it was a problem with the Wiimote not the Wii, I booted up my vWii on my Wii U and opened the Homebrew Channel, and I'm having the same issue despite never having the issue on my vWii. It seems my Wiimote itself is broken, but why just for homebrew? And is there way I can fix it? BTW I thought I would mention that my Wii Motion Plus Wiimote works perfectly with both Wii and vWii Homebrew.
Is your tv upside down?:P

Seriously that’s weird. @Cyan you ever heard of this happening?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
when it happens to me, it's very briefly. after pointing out of the screen and back to it, it's fixed.
it's either a light source issue, or a girometer issue. but it's just random, and rare.

I don't know why you have this problem for homebrew.

Reactions: brickmii82

OldGnashburg

Cobra Chicken Summoner
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, I do not. It seems to be happening specifically on the Homebrew Channel and Homebrew, it works fine on the System Menu and it's software. And it does the same thing on the Wii U's vWii as well. I does it even if I turn off all my lights, which were never a problem before. I wonder if Wiimote's have any sort of internal memory and if they do maybe mine is corrupted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: so true