Gaming Wiimote Problems with Naruto Clah of Ninja & DBZ BT3

megaleon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all
I was having some problems with Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution (i have a PAL Wii 3.2). When the games starts Wiimote no longer Works: it's still connected to the Wii but the only button that work is HOME (i can return to menu), the game ask me "Press A to continue" but even if i press A nothing happen
rolleyes.gif
Even the Light on Wiimote doesn't blink.
I have a Wiikey 1.9s with Dev Mode/Region Override/Update Blocker Off and Speed 6x (updated from 1.9b)
BBZ budokai tenakaichi 3 gave me the same problem, and i tried it before updating to 1.9s and updating from Naruto (that IOS36 thingy)
I thought that wass a 001 games issues but Mario Galaxy Works.

poke50uk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
megaleon said:
Hi all
I was having some problems with Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution (i have a PAL Wii 3.2). When the games starts Wiimote no longer Works: it's still connected to the Wii but the only button that work is HOME (i can return to menu), the game ask me "Press A to continue" but even if i press A nothing happen
rolleyes.gif
Even the Light on Wiimote doesn't blink.
I have a Wiikey 1.9s with Dev Mode/Region Override/Update Blocker Off and Speed 6x (updated from 1.9b)
BBZ budokai tenakaichi 3 gave me the same problem, and i tried it before updating to 1.9s and updating from Naruto (that IOS36 thingy)
I thought that wass a 001 games issues but Mario Galaxy Works.

same thing happened here.. i assumed it was a bad burn! cant be bothered to try it again.. I might try deleting the save file.. cause it worked on first boot
got the jap naruto version too.. i got D2Ckey, 1.9J, 4x speed, etc

megaleon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyway, found out.
I havwe a wavebird controller. Even if it was off, the games probably detected the wireless thing plugged on and mismatched it for a gamecube controller.
Plugged off, now working fine.

UchihaItachi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a similar problem with the Japanese version of Naruto. When i insert the game in and it is about to start everything getting black and the wiimote does just nothing. Anything i have tried didn't work!

Willemoke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
UchihaItachi said:
I have a similar problem with the Japanese version of Naruto. When i insert the game in and it is about to start everything getting black and the wiimote does just nothing. Anything i have tried didn't work!

If you have a Jap wii, I don't know the problem, if you don't have a jap wii, try the freeloader with ex2 or patch ex1 or ex2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing