Wiimote Problems with Naruto Clah of Ninja & DBZ BT3

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by megaleon, May 1, 2008.

1. megaleon
    OP

megaleon Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2006
    Hi all
    I was having some problems with Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution (i have a PAL Wii 3.2). When the games starts Wiimote no longer Works: it's still connected to the Wii but the only button that work is HOME (i can return to menu), the game ask me "Press A to continue" but even if i press A nothing happen [​IMG] Even the Light on Wiimote doesn't blink.
    I have a Wiikey 1.9s with Dev Mode/Region Override/Update Blocker Off and Speed 6x (updated from 1.9b)
    BBZ budokai tenakaichi 3 gave me the same problem, and i tried it before updating to 1.9s and updating from Naruto (that IOS36 thingy)
    I thought that wass a 001 games issues but Mario Galaxy Works.

2. poke50uk

poke50uk Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2008
    uk
    same thing happened here.. i assumed it was a bad burn! cant be bothered to try it again.. I might try deleting the save file.. cause it worked on first boot
    got the jap naruto version too.. i got D2Ckey, 1.9J, 4x speed, etc

3. megaleon
    OP

megaleon Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2006
    Anyway, found out.
    I havwe a wavebird controller. Even if it was off, the games probably detected the wireless thing plugged on and mismatched it for a gamecube controller.
    Plugged off, now working fine.

4. UchihaItachi

UchihaItachi Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2008
    United States
    I have a similar problem with the Japanese version of Naruto. When i insert the game in and it is about to start everything getting black and the wiimote does just nothing. Anything i have tried didn't work!

5. Willemoke

Willemoke GBAtemp Regular

Oct 30, 2007
    Netherlands
    If you have a Jap wii, I don't know the problem, if you don't have a jap wii, try the freeloader with ex2 or patch ex1 or ex2.

6. TehLink

TehLink GBAtemp Regular

May 14, 2007
    United States
    Remember to take out your GCN controllers as your game will only take input from those and not the Wiimotes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice