Hardware Wiimote perfect in SMG1/2, Not on menu or Animal Crossing.

keine

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My Wiimote works great on Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2. It tracks my movements perfectly one to one. However on the main Wii menu and in Animal Crossing I frequently get jitters in the cursor on screen when I'm moving it around or try to point at something?

Fix? Ideas? I'm using a Nintendo upgraded version of 4.3U, so I doubt my IOS's are old or out of date. I am use standard IOS due to a Wode device. Thus no use of CIOS.

keine

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've tried 4 and 5, doesn't matter.
But its doesn't seem like sensitivity? SMG1/2 work PERFECT. The menu and animal crossing work less so.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
I think it has something to do with how sensitively they read the Wii remote pointer in every game. Some games may read it more sensitively than others. I have no problem with the pointer in the Homebrew Channel, but it jitters on the system menu as well. It also could be infrared light interfering with the pointer.

keine

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CarbonX13 said:
I think it has something to do with how sensitively they read the Wii remote pointer in every game. Some games may read it more sensitively than others. I have no problem with the pointer in the Homebrew Channel, but it jitters on the system menu as well. It also could be infrared light interfering with the pointer.

Me too. Same thing. No probs on homebrew channel (or at least its alot better) but lots of jitter on main menu. Glad I'm not alone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm