Wiimote perfect in SMG1/2, Not on menu or Animal Crossing.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by keine, Nov 15, 2010.

1. keine
    OP

Member keine GBAtemp Fan

United States
    My Wiimote works great on Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2. It tracks my movements perfectly one to one. However on the main Wii menu and in Animal Crossing I frequently get jitters in the cursor on screen when I'm moving it around or try to point at something?

Fix? Ideas? I'm using a Nintendo upgraded version of 4.3U, so I doubt my IOS's are old or out of date. I am use standard IOS due to a Wode device. Thus no use of CIOS.

2. iggloovortex

Member iggloovortex GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    lol sensor bar sensitivity? go to wii options->sensor bar->sensitivity. adjust accordingly following on-screen instructions

3. keine
    OP

Member keine GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I've tried 4 and 5, doesn't matter.
    But its doesn't seem like sensitivity? SMG1/2 work PERFECT. The menu and animal crossing work less so.

4. CarbonX13

Member CarbonX13 GBAtemp 台灣人

Taiwan
    I think it has something to do with how sensitively they read the Wii remote pointer in every game. Some games may read it more sensitively than others. I have no problem with the pointer in the Homebrew Channel, but it jitters on the system menu as well. It also could be infrared light interfering with the pointer.

5. keine
    OP

Member keine GBAtemp Fan

United States

Me too. Same thing. No probs on homebrew channel (or at least its alot better) but lots of jitter on main menu. Glad I'm not alone.