Hacking Wiimote + NC for nintendont?

bobfacemoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I wanna know if it's possible to use Wiimote and Nunchuck as Nintendont controller for gamecube games. I mainly want to play Pokemon XD/Colosseum but my room layout is awkward and I can't use a USB controller for it. I saw there was a mod but it was never really released I think? Might be completely wrong. Anyway if it's possible please tell me how!

trunske

Trophies
XP
Country
You can, but WiiMote and Nunchuk it's Extremely crazy and dificult, you maybe will need dedicate like 20minutes to learn the button functions, anyway you can sure :)

bobfacemoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You can, but WiiMote and Nunchuk it's Extremely crazy and dificult, you maybe will need dedicate like 20minutes to learn the button functions, anyway you can sure :)

I don't mind spending time learning them ;3

As for a little research I did, it seems Vanilla Nintendont has Wiimote + NC support. However it says something about holding down "2" on the wiimote to access buttom map settings, but when I do this, nothing happens. Nothing when on the main Nintendont screen nor during a game. I really can't get my head around it so help would be appreciated. x.x

trunske

Trophies
XP
Country
When you Push 2 Wiimote Button , you dont access to the Map Control, you only change the control of buttons , but you not be able to see them . just swith instantly
There are 2 Map Controls
Arcade
Rpg
çIf you want a map control maybe you should search on internet some picture

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.