Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
wiimmfi.de
XP
Country
Germany
Believe me: All Brawl regions are supported.
What you see is the online ID4. If a game has different online ID4 for regions, the players are in total different worlds and can't play together. But for Smash, MKWii and most other games, there is only 1 online id (the Japanese one).

zychion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was just logging in to ask the same thing. I've still always wanted to play Battalion Wars 2 against more people. The game has a built in skirmish Co-op against bots, but you can't play single player skirmish against bots.

Wiimm

Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
wiimmfi.de
XP
Country
Germany
So any hope of additional games being supported?

I was just logging in to ask the same thing. I've still always wanted to play Battalion Wars 2 against more people. The game has a built in skirmish Co-op against bots, but you can't play single player skirmish against bots.

About new games:
Read this and follow the instructions. Its not my job to analyse games that I don't own and in which I have no interest.

zychion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you very much Wiimm. I had never seen that post of yours about extra game requests. I'll do all that stuff that you have mentioned as soon as I can.

And to HNKii, It does support it but I'm just not completely cool having my DNS settings changed at all times.

leseratte

Wiimmfi Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A user in the Wii-Homebrew.com forum has created a petition for Nintendo to give us the SSL and WC24 keys which are needed (or helpful) to recreate the WiiConnect24 servers and to use Wiimmfi without a patched image (and without homebrew).

Although I think the chance that Nintendo will react to this is low, I think we should get as much people to sign that as possible. Maybe Nintendo re-thinks their decision and gives us the needed keys.

https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-give-us-nintendo-wfc-wc24-code

Reactions: Wiimm

TheCarlos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How to use this with DS? i would like to try out if Diddy Kong Racing, GTA Chinatown Wars and TloZ Phantom Hourglass can be played (i have a Purple R4ittds , with the firmware of 2.32)

einstein95

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
How to use this with DS? i would like to try out if Diddy Kong Racing, GTA Chinatown Wars and TloZ Phantom Hourglass can be played (i have a Purple R4ittds , with the firmware of 2.32)
If it isn't on the "allowed" or "testing" list, you can't. Try altWFC.

TheCarlos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If it isn't on the "allowed" or "testing" list, you can't. Try altWFC.
I would like to check them on the list, but it's not even on the testing list, nor it's in the non working or the working list, to make it short, they don't appear at all in those lists, so i would like to try it out myself.

einstein95

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I would like to check them on the list, but it's not even on the testing list, nor it's in the non working or the working list, to make it short, they don't appear at all in those lists, so i would like to try it out myself.
To put it on either list, you'd have to ask Wiimm which depends if there's enough interest. Sure, it will probably work, but you can't try it out until he allows it.

TheCarlos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
To put it on either list, you'd have to ask Wiimm which depends if there's enough interest. Sure, it will probably work, but you can't try it out until he allows it.
So, how do i ask them about to try them?
Edit: my sluggish internet did not told me that i already post this, sorry for spam. and i don't know how to delete my comments

TheCarlos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For NDS games you have to
1.) patch the image (I have no experience in this)
2.) use 46.4.79.141 as DNS server.
Thanks, and, how do i patch it?, i presume someone else here knows, and i presume the DNS it's from the Wifi settings, right? (and also, i have a DSi, and the only wifi i can take has a Grey lock (which according to the Manual, can't be used to play DS game, i don't know.))

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk