WiiMiiSwitch goes to prison - 2023 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah but it's because Max is a bitch :(
I'm not a bitch, you're a complete fucking miserable little shit who still lives in their parents basement. /srs I'm really sick and tired of you causing drama and making rather inappropriate comments about me. :angry:

Get a fucking life.

Last edited by SylverReZ,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@WiiMiiSwitch , I put you on my ignore list, because you're a chicken fucker just like all trump supporters. the sob isn't self-made like a lot of people think. he inherited 200 million from his dad, so he was born with a silver spoon up his ass. if he hadn't inherited that money, he'd be flipping burgers at mcdonalds, where he could as self-important as his limited mind thinks he is. his sons would be scrubbing toilets, and his daughter ivanka would be prostituting on the streets. I will never, and I mean never, help any trump supporter. I got out of my way for people. I even tried to change the button used to load luma config on the temp discord, for somebody. I go out of my way for others, not for me, but for them. if you want to worship trump, fine. that's what he wants. I'd rather burn in hell than ever drop to my knees for that coward who couldn't even serve in the military. oh, I have gimped legs, yet when confronted with it, he couldn't remember which leg was bad. he's a true piece of shit. I will put anyone and everyone on my ignore list if I discover they favor trump. it's not like I could help them if they're that stupid anyway.

SylverReZ

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@WiiMiiSwitch , I put you on my ignore list, because you're a chicken fucker just like all trump supporters. the sob isn't self-made like a lot of people think. he inherited 200 million from his dad, so he was born with a silver spoon up his ass. if he hadn't inherited that money, he'd be flipping burgers at mcdonalds, where he could as self-important as his limited mind thinks he is. his sons would be scrubbing toilets, and his daughter ivanka would be prostituting on the streets. I will never, and I mean never, help any trump supporter. I got out of my way for people. I even tried to change the button used to load luma config on the temp discord, for somebody. I go out of my way for others, not for me, but for them. if you want to worship trump, fine. that's what he wants. I'd rather burn in hell than ever drop to my knees for that coward who couldn't even serve in the military. oh, I have gimped legs, yet when confronted with it, he couldn't remember which leg was bad. he's a true piece of shit. I will put anyone and everyone on my ignore list if I discover they favor trump. it's not like I could help them if they're that stupid anyway.
Seems like my thread has become a WiiMii drama thread. Bet this is gonna get deleted by the mods soon.

SylverReZ

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But yes, @WiiMiiSwitch is a utter fucking disgrace of a human being he is. He constantly trolls about me and sombrerosonic, and while its fun and all, its kinda got very annoying to the point where he took this way too far that it made me so uncomfortable. He even triggered my dysphoria by constantly misgendering me, I continued to say to him to get my pronouns right, but he never does.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
let me cool off. I've been wanting to say that for a long time, not necessarily to wiimiiswitch, but about trump. I live in the south, where we have a bunch of racists, mysoganists, homophobes, etc, or anyone who's not white and rich, yet we're Christian, a religion that's about brotherhood. makes no fucking sense. I'm not going to post anymore tonight, because I'm getting worked up.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
let me cool off. I've been wanting to say that for a long time, not necessarily to wiimiiswitch, but about trump. I live in the south, where we have a bunch of racists, mysoganists, homophobes, etc, or anyone who's not white and rich, yet we're Christian, a religion that's about brotherhood. makes no fucking sense. I'm not going to post anymore tonight, because I'm getting worked up.

Sadly you live in a Republican state.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one last thing I wanted to say is that a lot of people voted for trump, because they were like "we need a businessman in the white house, a cold, heartless businessman..." don't they realize 95% of those in congress are either a lawyer or a businessman. way to be smart, dumb fucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...