NiCK_TM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nicktm.firephoenixnet.com
XP
Country
Well, I recently obtained Super Smash Bros Brawl and bought some expensive Verbatim DVD9+R's. Having a PAL console I applied the PPF patch labeled, Super.Smash.Bros.Brawl.WII.NTSC.TO.PAL.UPDATES.REMOVED.PPF.PATCH.ppf under the assumption that it would work on my console. When I load the disk it asks for an update, which I read is normal even though the US update is removed, the first time I pressed accept and the update got to ~75% done and then the wii froze, to be sure I left it for half an hour, after that time it was still frozen on the same spot. So I powered off and tried again, now everytime that I try that update I press accept and the screen instantly freezes. All burnt DVD5 games still function perfectly.

I'd like to be able to identify the problem, is it in the fact that I have 3.0E instead of 3.2E? Or perhaps that I incorrectly applied the patch, or simply that the burning failed or my laser is disfunctional.

Cheers,
~Nick.

NiCK_TM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nicktm.firephoenixnet.com
XP
Country
Ok, thanks man. Any idea what PAL games have 3.2 included? as my wireless isn't very good and the wii has real trouble connecting.

EDIT: Disregard that, I installed the update and it works fine, thank you very much
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...