Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am not to sure about this. The region free is set on "OFF" by default. So you would need the setup disk enable that if you want to play games outside of your region.

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
since your profile says Liverpool (UK) you would have to get the PAL version of 1.1 or get the 1.2ver and make the PAL disk from the zip file.

pierrrre

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't bother with 1.1. The newest one is 1.2. Once you unpack the file you will see three BootableDisc_file. Double click on BootableDisc_PAL.bat and it will create a file call "bootdisc.pal.iso" in the same folder . Burn this image on a DVD-R and stick it into your WII at startup. Change the region override to ON. Save and exit. Remove the disc put a WII game backup in and have fun

That's it

fartman16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if your wii is a pal wii, then do the pal.bat. if it's a ntsc-u wii, then do the US bat file. basically just run the bat file that corresponds to your wii's version. that will create a .iso file. use a burning program to burn the image to a dvd and put it in your wii and play it.

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dear god man, would it kill you to read things once and a while? I've read many of your posts all with extremely simple questions.

QUOTE said:
Navigation:
============================================
For those without a gamecube controller, both the main menu and the
disc dumper support navigation via the reset button. Pressing reset
for a short time will move the cursor, holding the button for one
second selects the current entry. The included homebrew apps require
a gc controller naturally.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
calm down what you getting upset for
Any of your questions could be answered by using the search feature or reading the documentation on the setup disc or your mod chip.

We hear your questions all the time and they're the decline of otherwise fine boards such as this one.

Edit: Also, I'm not a nazi about capitalization or punctuation but damn man...

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
calm down what you getting upset for
Hey, at least I'm helping you answer your question and with your other problems. I could have just told you to read it and left it at that. Just think of it as reminder to check the readme's or do a search on a forum before asking a question, so people don't get annoyed with your questions. The least you could do is say you searched and read stuff, but couldn't find the answer

mustnap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess noobs these days are lazy to read. this guy (philipcooper) started 3 threads asking about his problems. he could just compile everything and put it in the same thread. reading his posts was hard and he describes his problems vaguely. not only that, he asked about simple how-to questions that shouldn't have been brought up had he read the READ ME on Wiikey website and posts on previous threads.

I really think we should put a sticky on how to search topics in this forum. i've been reading the same damn problem each time on a new thread. sometimes it irritates me (seeing noobs asking the same damn questions)

Any of your questions could be answered by using the search feature or reading the documentation on the setup disc or your mod chip.

We hear your questions all the time and they're the decline of otherwise fine boards such as this one.

Edit: Also, I'm not a nazi about capitalization or punctuation but damn man...

BillnTed

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You have to allow for the fact that many of my compatriots are used to communicating by SMS or 'txt-speak', whereby time is saved in substituting single letters for words or letter combinations and removing capitalisation & punctuation.
Example - See you later, mate! becomes cu l8r m8
This habit remains, even when one has the benefit of a full keyboard and all digits to type with. Given that Mr Cooper was probably in a rush to test out his mod chip, his haste accentuated his brevity of communication.
Let's not make room for Slashdot-style Spelling and Grammar nazis, but at the same time, a little more thought in composing questions and providing full details would not go amiss.
pip pip!
Bill

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: what are the best video patches for wii games being injected with uwuvci aio (for the best quality)