Hacking Wiikey Help!!!

Gullwing

homo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK......I made a topic a few weeks ago asking which mod-chip is the best and easiest to use (attach).Users said me that Wiikey was the solution to my problem.So I want to know from where to buy it (that u also bought it and u are satisfied--good customer service,quick shipment etc.).I live in Europe (Greece).Another thing I wanted to ask is from where I can get tutorials on how to install it myself.Is this a good mod-chip indeed ? Is there anything extra I should do before and after installing/attaching it?I would appreciate if anyone could help me or give me any guides?
unsure.gif

THANKS!!!
rolleyes.gif

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gullwing said:
OK......I made a topic a few weeks ago asking which mod-chip is the best and easiest to use (attach).Users said me that Wiikey was the solution to my problem.So I want to know from where to buy it (that u also bought it and u are satisfied--good customer service,quick shipment etc.).I live in Europe (Greece).Another thing I wanted to ask is from where I can get tutorials on how to install it myself.Is this a good mod-chip indeed ? Is there anything extra I should do before and after installing/attaching it?I would appreciate if anyone could help me or give me any guides?
unsure.gif

THANKS!!!
rolleyes.gif

Are you positive you have an original Wii? When did you buy it? If it's d2c or d2c2 then a Wiikey won't work. If it's d2c I recommend D2CKey. If it's d2c2 then there's only d2pro9 (d2c2 firmware) or Argon. To make those easy to install you can buy them presoldered onto a WiiClip so you just literally clip it on and that's it. You can get the Wiikey like that as well if you can't solder or simply don't feel comfortable soldering. So make sure you have a D2A/D2B, otherwise that Wiikey won't work.

If you are unsure which chipset you have, try the tracker. It's fairly accurate and all you need is your serial number: http://wiitracker.nintendo-scene.com/search.php

Gullwing

homo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first of all explain what a d2c and a d2c2 is?....I'm a noob u see....HELP? EDIT:I bought it when it came to Europe...I think it was a week or two before the 2006 christmas

Gullwing

homo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God I already knew that..Why am I so stupid?Anyway i checked my wii serial number and the tracker says: "Your Drive Chip is most likely GC2-DMS.
Your Drive Pins are most likely not cut."

That means that my wii isn't Wiikey compatible eh?If no has anyone got any other mod-chip to advise me to buy (I ant easy attachment and high rom compatibility.....

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Gullwing said:
God I already knew that..Why am I so stupid?Anyway i checked my wii serial number and the tracker says: "Your Drive Chip is most likely GC2-DMS.
Your Drive Pins are most likely not cut."

That means that my wii isn't Wiikey compatible eh?If no has anyone got any other mod-chip to advise me to buy (I ant easy attachment and high rom compatibility.....

If you have NOT cut pins then it's compatible with wiikey. If it HAVE cut pins I tell you: Wasabi, D2CKey.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)