Hacking WiiKey - Config Disk Issue?

swoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I just installed a WiiKey yesterday. Seems to be working fine. Runs everything I throw at it.
I have one issue though...

When I run the PAL 1.1 config disk (downloaded from WiiKey.cn) it starts the wiikey menu and wihtout me doing anything it just scrolls through the options and saves the config. So basically it ends up with "Saving... Done". Seems I can not select anything or change a setting. I have a GC controller plugged in though. (This is the 'No GC Controller' needed version, I did not try to disconnect the controller yet.)

Is this normal? Since it does save the config, I'm guessing it can't be the install, or can it?

Any clues?

Thanks!

Sonic_Crash [NL]

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Use the reset button on your wii to switch your choices in the menu.

For gc controller you have to download 1.0 but since you already burnt this one, just use the reset button.
wink.gif

swoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi Thanks,

But the problem is.. without me touching anything it just scrolls through the options, start the "Saving..." Message and after a few seconds it says "Saving....Done."

That's it. I can't seem to change any options etc... Although the chip works flawlessly. Tried to feed my PAL wii some known-to-run NTSC games and it boots them without any problems.

Can this be a bad connection to the chip, so it somehow reads my reset button as constantly being held down?

Quite puzzling
blink.gif
wacko.gif

swoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hehe. True. Not complaining. This was my first modchip install ever. So I was just wondering if I screwed something up
smile.gif

Could it be my 49 Eur chip is a clone?
dry.gif

Ordered it from www.konsolenprofis.de

nevixa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Often the GC controllers keep 'hanging' and doing something without pressing. Just disconnect it and reconnect it...or better, use the reset button

Perseid

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE(Sonic_Crash [NL said:
@ Apr 4 2007, 09:13 PM)]Use the reset button on your wii to switch your choices in the menu.

For gc controller you have to download 1.0 but since you already burnt this one, just use the reset button.
wink.gif

The GC controller works on 1.1 as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)