Hacking WiiGator Backup Launcher 2.0

weijen123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Today I just tested WiiGator Backup Launcher 2.0 and all GC games working flawless, but 1 thing i notice, when i play Harvest moon A Wonderful Life and Another Wonderful life, the background music in bar, inn, and romana villa disappeared, but farm record music no problem. I wonder if any of you encountered this? Maybe is it just me?? When i bypass romana villa while lumina playing piano, it doens't have piano music too!!! I felt like missing the feeling!! HELP!!

kupo3000

Trophies
XP
Country
Games with streaming BGM have problems on current GameCube Loaders. If possible try to verify if the game has streaming BGM or not.
Starfox Adventures (no voices/BGM) and Eternal Darkness (no BGM) have those issues as well.
WiiPower is working on it with NeoGamma 9.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm not working on it, i doubt it can be done by software. Even Crediar needs to solder stuff to get audio streaming to work, if at all.

weijen123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Other games just work fine, maybe I didn't notice anything, megaman x command mission, super mario sunshine, megaman network transmission, resident evil 1 remake.
But with harvest moon AWL and ANWL, the background music of certain place appearently missing, any other loader will solve this?

tempolon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having problems with crazy taxi, the compatibility list states that with 0.2 it works perfectly but I'm getting no music, what could be the problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo